View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2011, 18:26   #49
NarfBLAST
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 5.8 - 4.5 (40 - 52)

Finally disconnected the ALARM HORN! Now I can take my time getting around to fixing the broken wires in my hatch. Also, on the days when the drivers door switch is acting up, no annoying alarm horn, just flashing lights! Hooray! It was so easy, just had to take the windshield wiper arms off and reach up under the cowl and disconnect it.

While I was in there I replaced the cabin air filter which was black with soot from my cracked flex pipe!

Also thought I found what was causing P0380 Glow plug malfunction, loose glow plug making bad contact with the block: after tightening it I got a good reading on my ohm meter, but after driving to the beer store celebrate i got another P0380? Have plans to do more testing, maybe more soldering, later...

Also pulled the four ebay Avus hub caps off because they had turned an ugly shade of yellow shortly after installing them. At least the emblems are nice. Will need two hubcaps for a future project involving a free rear axle I picked up.
Sprint 520's / RC3 / sweet turbo delete
The NARFmobile blog / push button ignition / thrustmaster shifter / http://youtube.com/narfblast

Last edited by NarfBLAST; May 16th, 2011 at 18:32.
NarfBLAST is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04305 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.96 Kb. compressed to 15.19 Kb. by saving 1.77 Kb. (10.44%)]