2013 BUG*PWR Award Nominations

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Yes it is that time again. Each year at TDIFest the BUG*PWR award is given to an individual who has done a lot of work for various people in the club and was always willing to help others without payment. It is in memory of a member named BUG*PWR who did a lot of work for others and was always jumping in to assist others.
I am looking for someone who has given a lot to the TDIClub community, goes out of their way to help others, and is not in it for any profit. If you would like to nominate someone, please email me a little bit about the person and what they have done for the club by August 14th. I will take the suggestions and make the announcement of this years winner at TDIFest 2013.

Past winners:
2000 Wilmington, NC: Velvetfoot
2001 Park City, Ut: Drivebiwire
2002 Grand Rapids, Mi: Gofaster
2003 Toronto, Canada: Tongsli
2004 Boston, Ma: Gwilli
2005 Lake Mills, WI: PeterV
2006 Philadelphia, PA: Tomo366
2007 Montreal, Canada: Lug_Nut
2008 Mason, OH: Hamsterdiesel
2009: Washington, DC: DanG144
2010: Portland, OR: WINGNUT
2011: Lexington, KY: Zippy_car
2012: Ypsilanti, MI: compu_85
2013: Sunday River, ME: Abacus

Please send nominations directly to fred @ tdiclub.com

Last edited:

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Please remember that the nomination deadline is coming up quickly. Even if you think a person may already have been nominated, it doesn't hurt to send in a nomination just to be sure!

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
I am very humbled to be awarded this honor, many thanks. I wish I could have been there in person but work prevented me from attending at all except for a brief time Saturday. With all the people across the board, I couldn't believe it when BleachedBora texted me I'd won. I'm still smiling.