Thread: MN Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2020, 21:11   #8144
DivineChaos
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowBugTDI View Post
nope, sorry haven't seen that paint code yet lol. I was just picturing it all in my head, and thinking of what might look nice.
ok, ya black goes with most everything, and if your having your windows tinted and trim blacked out it'll really look nice. maybe you'll have to post a pic when your done.
a friend had these put these on their car and they looked real nice. im not sure if this is the same brand, as these don't have that good of stars (theirs have withstood MN). said friend's car is white, but i almost wonder if you put them right above the vw lettering flush with it if it would look nice, so it'd look like one decal. if it were to fade into the tread markings (would have to measure and calculate i guess but...). idk what your thoughts on trees or if you like kinda that rugged look, but it was just something that popped into my head.
https://www.amazon.com/GreceYou-Fore...615928&sr=8-12
its a very unique color. I really like it. If the blue was flawless it would be better. The trees are cool. But not the look i would be going for. If anything i would add either an eagle head or land of 10,000 lakes to denote im from minnesota. Im going for more a tuner type look.
DivineChaos is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06147 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.64 Kb. compressed to 14.17 Kb. by saving 1.47 Kb. (9.40%)]