View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2020, 21:13   #5
pkhoury
That guy with the goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilhammer View Post
That friend ate a lot of lead paint as a kid, sounds like.
Why would you do this???
Yeah, or something. He's now an ex-friend, having screwed my family out of over $50K, and his own father-in-law of nearly $100K. I think he let his CPO warranty expire, because he was running from the repo man for months, though his wife's bankruptcy put a stop to VW's collection efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobrick240 View Post
I think there's a big meth problem in that area. Paul, I'd tell him it's a terrible idea, and he needs to take a long look in the mirror. Neglect is bad enough, sabotage is just downright slimy.
A long look in the mirror... When he does that, I think it propels him to get slimier and slimier...

On a funny note, he said that a tech at the dealer offered to "hollow out" his DPF for him for $400. I really wish, going back, I told him that's a great idea (neglecting the fact that without the appropriate tune, it would probably burn his car down, or at the very least, his rear bumper cover).
pkhoury is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.17245 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 17.15 Kb. compressed to 15.49 Kb. by saving 1.65 Kb. (9.64%)]