FS: 2012 Golf TDI 2DR 6MT

philohlean

TDI
2012 Golf 2DR 6MT
Evening everyone, the time has come to sell the golf and move into something bigger (sportwagen maybe?). Everything works, I hunted for many months to find one this clean. This car has never missed a beat, and consistently returns 40mpg average with mixed driving.

Details:
Car is completely stock, and has ~20,000 miles of remaining fuel system warranty through VWoA (includes turbo, injectors, pump, etc.). Only factory recommended hardware, maintained very well under my ownership.

0 accidents/clean title. Paint shines nicely, has some minor imperfections/stone chips but very presentable for the age mileage.

6 Speed MT
Professional Ceramic Tint on all windows including windshield (600$). 70% on windshield, 20% everywhere else. Comes with a 10 year warranty if memory serves.
Oil changes every 5k with Pentosin super high performance 5W-30.
Air filters every 10k
Fuel filter every 20k
New DMF, pressure plate, clutch (LuK OEM), and transmission fluid @ 100k miles
Non-smoker
Factory wheels w/ all-season tires
Factory steelies w/ Blizzak WS80s available separately
Mileage: 103k (will go up slightly as it is my current daily)
Asking (Price Drop 3/12): $8200

Any questions just let me know! Happy to take additional photos etc.

New photos (taken 3/27), full album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMe62RV

*apologies for the dirt/mud on the lower plastic guard pictured on the driver's seat photo*

333A8057 by Philip Ouweleen, on Flickr

333A8032 by Philip Ouweleen, on Flickr

333A8044 by Philip Ouweleen, on Flickr

333A8046 by Philip Ouweleen, on Flickr

333A8050 by Philip Ouweleen, on Flickr

Last edited:

ToBiN

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Sportwagen TDI/M6; 2006 Dodge 3500 Cummins/M6 Mega Cab; 2011 Jetta TDI/M6 (sold)
Do you plan on doing the timing belt before you sell it or leave that to the next buyer?

philohlean

TDI
2012 Golf 2DR 6MT
Do you plan on doing the timing belt before you sell it or leave that to the next buyer?
Good question! My understanding was that they were due at 130k based on service literature so I had not planned to do it this early. Am I misinformed on the change interval?

philohlean

TDI
2012 Golf 2DR 6MT
https://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=440178

https://kermatdi.com/i-1368-complete-timing-belt-kit-cbea-cjaa-common-rail.html

At LEAST 120k. I've done one at 150k before and it turned out just fine. The car was still running when it came in.
Thanks for the feedback!

The car just received a brand new OEM LuK DMF, pressure plate, and clutch. Will be getting fresh oil change and fuel filter change this weekend, don't be afraid to reach out with any questions.

es7129

TDI
2014 JSW DSG
If you’re able to come to NY I have a 2014 JSW TDI with 43,300 miles. Kerma tuned DSG with panoramic sunroof and Nav.
40k service completed.
Nokian WRG3 tires with under 5k miles on them.
I’d consider a trade plus cash or selling outright.

philohlean

TDI
2012 Golf 2DR 6MT
If you’re able to come to NY I have a 2014 JSW TDI with 43,300 miles. Kerma tuned DSG with panoramic sunroof and Nav.
40k service completed.
Nokian WRG3 tires with under 5k miles on them.
I’d consider a trade plus cash or selling outright.
Appreciate the offer! Think I'm going to need to try for an outright sale at this point, going to try to go down to 1 car in the family.

Car is still for sale!

philohlean

TDI
2012 Golf 2DR 6MT
Bump up - the winter wheels/tires and hatch mounted bike rack can be negotiated into the final deal if the price is right.