buy, swap, & sell?

nogassershere

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Golf TDI, '00 Jetta TDI(SOLD), '84 Rabbit 5sp NA(SOLD), 06 Jetta TDI(SOLD)
I have never been to an event, I am planning to attend TDIF09, and also looking to add to my fleet, what are the chances of picking up a new ride at the fest?
WTB: 99-03 golf 4dr 5spd
I will probably buy before then, but if I knew there was a decent chance to pick up a decent ride there, I would wait........
Ben

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
I was getting ready to start this thread of stuff I will bring to the fest if there is interest for it.

I have:

15" Avus wheels in good condition w/ Bridgestone Potenza Tires with goood tread. Just Balanced. $250 OBO
Front/Rear Stock Jetta Valences - $40 each OBO

My other stuff is listed here:

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=241616

These MK3 fitment wheels might be available too, unless they sell first locally;

http://louisville.craigslist.org/pts/1280612059.html

PS Mods/Event Organizers, if there is a particular order you would like this thread to follow let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I'll tell you guys what, I think having swap-meet stuff is a great idea. I'll chat with the other organizers, find out how we want to handle this, and get back to you. :cool:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Official postion on a swap-meet

So here's the deal with the swap meet. Bring what you have, buy/sell/trade to your heart's content.

We will not be charging a swap-meet fee for people selling stuff. We will also not be providing tables, chairs, or tents for you to set your stuff up. There will be a "vendor area" in the parking lot. If there is extra room, feel free to sell things out of your car in that area. We will direct you where to go on Saturday.

Please, no greasy parts in the hotel. We are not responsible for items left in your car overnight. We do not guarantee the condition of the parts that others bring to the event.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
It's not a flop... I'm sure someone will be interested if you show up with your stuff. :)

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
True. Might bring some small stuff if I make it. I wanted to see if there was any interest in the larger stuff. Don't want to lug it 1200 miles for no reason.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
I have an OEM Navi ver. G for sale with TMC box and everything else needed to install it. I am looking to get $1250 for everything.

OEM Navi ver. G head unit 3B0035191G
triplex antenna base 1J0035507 with whip and Sharan antenna's with needed cable's
full set of navi CD's version 3B
TMC box 3B0919894A
wire harness that includes wiring for TMC box
OEM full FIS cluster 1J5920946C
1 wiper stalk 4B0-953-503-G-01C
1 outside temp. sensor 1J0-919-379-A
1 seal 3B0-972-742-B
1 bracket 1J0-971-845-E
1 housing 1J0-973-702
2 repair wires 000-979-133
3 wire/termi 000-979-008
1 wire/termi 000-979-131-A
2 wire/termi 000-979-009

Below are the pictures of the items.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
I also have an 04 Jetta sedan DP with cat for sale. 120k miles on it. Looking to get $75 OBO. I am also selling the stock turbo from my car with 122k on it. looking to get $250 OBO. I will try to post pics sometime this week.

nightmonkay

TDI
99.5 Jetta GLS
I have a garage full of parts for an A4 Jetta.

- glass for the doors
- black carpet (from a 2001)
- trunk carpet
- spare tire (doughnut style), and tire change kit
- steel wheels with decent tires (x2)
- set of hub caps (3 good, 1 works with zip-ties)
- plastic skid plate in decent shape
- set of full red tail-lights
- full set of BLACK door panels for manual windows without the center fabric, handle, window, cranks and speaker grill
- TAN fabric door cards, speaker grills, window cranks, and handles
- full set of inner door window carrier assemblies (manual cranks)
- set of injector nozzles(stock) from my ALH manual (an upgrade if your's is an automatic)

PM me if you are interested in any of these items, I will only bring stuff that I can fit in the car, so make an offer.

red golf tdi

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
1999.5 Golf Red
I have a brand new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch never used for A4 Jetta, that I can bring to the fest.

PM me or email me support@FrostHeater.com to buy it now for $75 to guarantee a spot in my Golf to bring it with and delivered to the Fest, otherwise if no interest, I may run out of room in my Golf I may not be able to bring it with! :)

Last edited:

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
I should have a used 10mm Injection pump, a used VNT-15 attached to an exhaust manifold, and the Repair manual books for the Passat B4. PM me if you have interest and I will be sure to look for you at Fest.

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
I have 4 steelies 15" 5 x 100 with blizzak snow tires. The tires are good for the winter then will be used up. 50 bucks takes all 4 PM me if you want them.

I also have a stock turbo/manifold/accuator and EGR for a PD. The turbo has 125K on it but worked perfectly when it was removed. I will take 250 bucks or best offer. PM Me if interested.

Last, but not least I have an entire Grill Craft kit for a MK4. It includes the main grill, lower main grill and the far left and right grills. The center lower is brand new never used and the others have been used but are in good shape. This kit is over $250 bucks to buy new I will take $80 OBO. PM me if you want em.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Wow Frank, those are some bargain prices! I'm sure they won't last long. :D

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
i also have a tdiheater for an 04 jetta auto. BNIB $75. Of that $75 I will donate $25 to TDIClub

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
LiLredTDI said:
Bump...............Is anybody reading this?
All I hear are crickets...

Bring it with you to fest if you don't mind and I'll take a look at it then. I need to ask a couple of wiser people if this will work on the 96 and what else would need to be changed.

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
Been meaning to put it on eBay forever, but I've still got my stock double din monsoon radio if anyone is interested. $60 if I don't have to ship it.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I want to hear those Hella horns. I might be interested.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Not sure. I have one from a 98 Jetta. un-lock code, 6 disc changer and cable included. FM, CD and cassette all work. I couldn't get any AM reception.
The display back lighting on the left side is out, and the LCD looks like it needs work. $45.

Last edited:

FirstOrbit84

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 2-Door Golf TDI
@ Leo:
Interested in the column pod, is it offset or centered? Price?

I've got a K & N filter I can bring if anyone is interested. $20

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
The Supertome horns are pretty darn loud. I had a set in my Subaru. They have a slighly japanese sound to them but they are certainly louder then the VW horns.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
FirstOrbit84 said:
@ Leo:
Interested in the column pod, is it offset or centered? Price?

I've got a K & N filter I can bring if anyone is interested. $20
Are you coming to Fest? I don't see you on the registration list. :confused:

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Sport Edition, Grey, 446K KM
I have a kerma MK3 downpipe, brand new never installed. Looking to get like $180 for it. Got no need for it as I am doing a VNT swap.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll bring it. Or I might just bring it anyways. Got plenty of space in the trunk ;)

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
If anyone has a Shift Boot with the ring that snaps into the console, I could use a new one to replace my broken one :D

MrVermin