3.0 TDI CLAA 461HP/885nm new record?

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
B5q A4 Avant 2.5TDi+, B7q A4 Avant 3.0TDi
What happened to your car man? I saw it on some facebook video with white smoke?
It has probably seized advance piston or something else. It's not working on idle and low throttle. When having high iq it seems to work close to "normal". Not teared apart so hard to say. Basic vp44 malfunction probably. To be honest it's quite impressive it has keeping up past 160kkm with over 300hp when some have problems as stock.

eddie_1

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon 2003 TDI tuned to 170HP, A6 Wagon 2008 TDI 2.7L tuned to 340HP
It has probably seized advance piston or something else. It's not working on idle and low throttle. When having high iq it seems to work close to "normal". Not teared apart so hard to say. Basic vp44 malfunction probably. To be honest it's quite impressive it has keeping up past 160kkm with over 300hp when some have problems as stock.
OK, thanks for sharing. I am sure you will get it back together. Always enjoyed your B5.

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
OK, thanks for sharing. I am sure you will get it back together. Always enjoyed your B5.
It still runs somehow since I mechanically advanced pump quite a lot. But when cold it has loads of white and gray. I'm hoping it will be fixed asap. Lots of mile and quarter mile events coming up. Not to mention some street stuff... :D
"stay tuned"

Lucian189

Veteran Member
TDI
3.0 TDI CR
So pointing out fake videos are now bad? My bad, sorry. I rather read something that is based fact or at least valided otherways. So here we are having just superfast and superslow cars on this topic. Huge claims are given without any solid validation what so ever. What ever to warp 9.95.
I have asked to be left alone.you keep accusing.
So you call me a fake..please bring your car here and see from there what is fake!
I tryed to stay out of this but you keep pushing it!.
Please mind your own things ,I ask nicely one last time.

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
So still no new data about your seven second 100-200 pass car? What a shame! :D
I can send you gps logs if you want to check them out.

Lucian189

Veteran Member
TDI
3.0 TDI CR
What a shame.you are such a stupid person.
What a shame..
I wounder when did I claimed 7 s?.
And also...have I ever sad other members cars are slow or whatever?.
Keep your logs for you.

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
2007 RS4 Titanium 3.0TDI & 2013 Touareg TDI & B6 S4 BHW Swap Biturbo
Has anyone thought about at what point the split pin crankshafts in these v6 tdis are gonna snap in half ?

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
Nope..

Def not with horsepower strictly. One could say with torque, but keeping compression ratio and soi makes dofference between work and work only for short time :)

TDI
A5
Impressive time for the A5 - What kind of timing gear are you guys using? Please don't say a casio stopwatch.
The reason I ask because even with 440hp/900nm I can't get into the 11's
This is with 900nm take off from the line in a TIP gearbox
Best I can get at santa pod is 12.3
At another drag strip I managed 12.1
But never 11's

So far you have stated a 100 to 200 of 7.x whereas everyone else is in the 11.x with sameish power
1/4 miles time that appears be unrealistic

Would be nice if you can post vcds logs with speed and time stamp.
Hello everyone.

First of all, I am not surprised to see this suspicious atitude about our performance. No, Mr. Bobby, our drag strip timing gear is profi, results are 99.9% the same as in Hungary (professional league of drag racers) or as in Moldavia/Ukraine ( Race America timing gear ). Why does everyone think that if we are from a far away country of Eastern Europe, we live in the Middle Eve?

Few words about us and our cars, hopefully all suspicions will go away.

At the moment, in Romania, first 3 places in Street Diesel category are held by cars tuned by us.

We have a 330xD E90 (245hp base), stock engine (pump, injectors), hybrid turbo by Haplea (Turbocustom), Wagner cooler, free flow exhaust, 390hp/700Nm DIN corrected measured on our 2WD Dynojet (which in our country seems to be among the most pesimist). Stock measurement was 234hp, which is something pretty usual for BMW's. In addition, we use watermeth injection, and final results are 409hp/790Nm. Best time of the car is 12.1xsec, the takeoff is incredible, almost everytime it has 1.7sec 60ft. This is car from 3rd place.

The car from 2nd place belongs to me, it's our official CompleteCHIP demo car, Audi A5 3.0TDI CAPA, manual gearbox, stock engine, stock clutch, stock injectors, Wagner cooler, CP3 pump, bigger turbo (not hybrid), 62mm exducer hotside. First setting was 415hp/815Nm natural, 450hp/860Nm with meth. At this setting best time was 11.9x sec at 33 degrees outside, with medium 60ft, meaning 1.85sec, although launch control routine is set at almost 4000rpm, the takeoff is not brilliant. Not to mention that I shift into 5th gear almost 30-40meters before finish line, so 4 gear shiftings losses are not helping me. Our drag race rules allow us to change seats, so the car has 2 sport seats instead of original ones. If this matters somehow, I have no problem to "unhide" this.

At the moment, I have redone the car setup on our 4WD dyno, as we have 2 dyno's, and current specs are 850Nm/438hp natural, 900Nm/470hp with meth. I can push further but I am afraid. keep in mind that we use stock CAPA injectors, which are the smallest injectors out of all 3.0TDI CR's. Actual 402m performance 11.81sec, obtained today at 35 degrees celsius outside temp in local drag race event.

The car from 1st place belongs to a close friend of mine. It's F30 335xd, stock engine, everything stock, free flow exhaust, Wagner cooler, 8HP transmission, current specs 415hp/730Nm natural, 435hp/800Nm with meth. This car has best time of 11.6x and holds the record at street diesel in our country. It also has sport seats instead of original ones, if this matters. The car has ran 12.4x sec/402m in Moldavian championship (Race America timing gear) with DPF active last year. At the moment there is nothing more to be done from software mods, we have to make some hardware upgrades to go further, my "powers" have ended here and I think we need at least a turbo upgrade.

I do not know 100-200km/h times for none of the cars, I was never interested in this, I was just interested in quarter mile timing. Who wants to see dynoplots, we have all, but in Romania we are often reffered as "liers" in terms of not declaring real powers, but lower specs, which I always take it as a joke. I wish I could have done more. At the moment I am afraid for the health of 335xd engine and also for my A5, due to pretty high figures versus stock engine components.

As for the dyno's, with all respect for all users here, please do not post anymore Superflow charts, they are an insult to our intelligence. Or at least apply -10% correction on all curves to see the real figures. All similar A5's measured on superflow's dynos have 360hp there, 330on my dyno. So my car on superflow probably has over 500hp/1000nm, which is nonsense.

And last thing to specify, "we" also hold national record for diesels with Ibiza Haplea 1.9TDI 10.5x/402m, actual power is unknown, last time it had 380hp/660Nm natural, without NOS, which we obviously use in competitions, so probably 420-430hp total.

Big thanks and all respect to Hannu (HATEMI) for precious advice!

My regards to all,

Dragos, CompleteCHIP Romania

Last edited:
TDI
A5
And Mr Bobby, I personally thank you and apreciate the work you've done, if it wasn't for your pioneer actions, I would have never trusted a stock 3.0TDI to handle 900nm/400hp plus setups.

I assure you of my fully considerations as your project served as a role model for me also.

Best regards,

TDI
A5
One more thing, although i am Romanian, beside MAC from MAC radiators which is a very nice guy, i do not know anyone else here from same country, so please do not associate me with them. Thank you.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Well 11.82 on the A5, my compliments! Nothing more to prove.
Never heard of a faster time for street legal class.
Just on the 2.0 platform :D..we have to prove something there

Bobby Singh

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi 3.0 TDI
Dragos - thanks for your post.
Mac - made some comments about a A5 that does 100-200 in 7secs it was why everything he said since has been questioned.
If you say your car does 11.x thats fine well done.
As you've followed my work on my car you will know I run only diesel no meth etc.
Im glad my work/car has been a role model for you and others. Thanks for appreciatation.

If you have dyno graph i would like to see...my power drops after 4k due to egt's.
You have any videos of the 11.x run? would be nice to see what kind of smoke you have with 470hp.

Cheers

Last edited:

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
That movie 7.5s has nothing to do with Completechip.
Its not relevant at all, my mistake posting that in good faith, but its obvious as hell it's a joke.

We should make a topic 100-200km/h acceleration, measured by GPS, and not downhill.
Only by being honest we can compare fruits of our work and improve from there on.

Having 350 or 490 fake hp should bring comfort to no one. It's same as watching inside your pants imagining you see a 15"deek ;)

TDI
A5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwAzyuItlZU

A5 red CompleteCHIP versus A6 3.0Bi-TDI from different company, Street Diesel finals S9

11.81sec, 1.81 60ft, 192.5 kmh exit speed, if I remember right. Reaction time 0.008sec :)))

Timing is given by professional Portatree timing gear. It was a very difficult event for all FWD/RWD cars, they all complained about bad grip. As quattro doesn't have this kind of issues, I managed to improve my last 11.97 best ET. I have 14hp/40Nm more than last configuration.

Last edited:

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
If anyone is interested. I have a 1:1 turbo for sale as used on the topic starters A6. It started life as a prototype 2260 vrk, watercooled, ballbearing. These turbos never made it into production in VW/Audi. Nonetheless some where offered for sale in eastern europe.

This unit has been upgraded using a modified TD04 turbine wheel 51/49 and a billet 6+6 52/65 'high' compressor. These wheel where originally featured by our Russian fellow in Barcelona. It flows 1400 kg/h of air without exceeding 560 m/s tip speed. The unit did suffer some oil seal issues at the turbine side. but it is now corrected and re-balanced at our friends of Fin-Trubo. The compressor housing has a M5 hole to mount a Acam or Micro-Epsilon speed sensor, but can just be plugged if not required.

it fits pnp on all 3rd gen 204/245/258 hp 3.0 tdi which had stock wise a gtb2056vzk or gtb2260vzk. It is recommended to provide the turbo with water to cool it.

Price is 1500 euro + shipping.

raffshore

I've heard yesterday of a reasonable bigger number, but gonna keep quiet till i see the drag racing results this weekend, see how it goes.
5xxhp A6 should do a nice 11.x seconds. Car is 1800+ kg, driver 85kg minimum
Get your popcorn! :D
has been 3 months now, and I see that only bobby came up with numbers and some proof

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
The above car 456whp did run 11.89 seconds /402m iirc.. I dont follow the build for that car anymore, you know what happened to mine from same tuner.

Lets not argue, i see you have a blind belief in dyno numbers, like i had 6 months ago, and that for you is proof enough.
Like someone said: it's always gonna be dyno queens vs time slips.

raffshore

The above car 456whp did run 11.89 seconds /402m iirc.. I dont follow the build for that car anymore, you know what happened to mine from same tuner.

Lets not argue, i see you have a blind belief in dyno numbers, like i had 6 months ago, and that for you is proof enough.
Like someone said: it's always gonna be dyno queens vs time slips.
you made that up lol

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Everything i say can be backed up buy proofs, other than optimistic dyno runs.
You see these 2 things below are the only absolute truths in this thread.

raffshore

Everything i say can be backed up buy proofs, other than optimistic dyno runs.
You see these 2 things below are the only absolute truths in this thread.
You are right, and I am wrong.
As a matter of fact I just understood that all of us are wrong and you are right.

And thank you for making me realise this with your absolute truth, a grocery store ticket

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Dude you either dont understand anything, or just playing d|_|mb ,i rest my case.
That grocery ticket represents how fast that car is going, your dyno doesnt tell how fast car is going.

Put a racelogic on your record car and show us 100-200 or 402m.

raffshore

Dude you either dont understand anything, or just playing d|_|mb ,i rest my case.
That grocery ticket represents how fast that car is going, your dyno doesnt tell how fast car is going.

Put a racelogic on your record car and show us 100-200 or 402m.
Dude, you are right, I don't understand anything. You understand everything.
And I feel no need to show you whatsoever.