2011 Golf TDI Fuse Box (Picture Please!!!)

mtpease

TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan
Hey,

I've done something stupid. I was searching for a blown fuse, and I may have messed up and put a fuse in the wrong spot. My AC panel is not working. I cannot control the fan at all.

Could someone please take a picture of their fuse boxes? I need a picture of the one near the driver's side door and the one under the hood next to the battery.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PS. I've been googling for about an hour, and I can't find a diagram of the fuse box. There is not one in the manual, and there does not appear to be a repair manual available for this online...

mtpease

TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan
You can take a look at this:
http://gridlox.net/files/fuse_arrangements/a6fuse.pdf

You can search the document for keywords, such as blower. The panel you were fiddling with was panel C.

Fuse 22 is for the blower control unit @ 30A.

Thanks for the link, but I don't think this is the same as my vehicle. I currently have no fuse in spot 22. There is a 30A fuse in 23. I tried putting a 30A fuse in 22, but nothing happens.

A picture of a 2011 Golf TDI fuse box would be ideal.

Thanks.

jcrews

Top Post Dawg
TDI
All gone
It's for the 5K1 - Golf mk6 2010>>. It is for your car.

Fuse 23 is for the window/door controller in the driver door.

The arrangements show all configurations. For example a climatic system is powered by a 40A in fuse 40 on panel C and a 10A in position 14.

The controller j126 (fuse 22) is for climatronic. I just glanced at the chart without looking carefully.

mtpease

TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan
Ok. Thanks. I was able to get the AC working again, but my original issue of the MDI port not working is still perplexing me.

After reading your PDF further, I was able to confirm the location and AMP of each fuse. Everything is in the right place.

I'm taking it to the dealer on Tuesday to have the MDI port looked at. It died the other day while I was driving.

lkolb

TDI
2011 Golf TDI
2011 Golf Fuse box pictures

Hi I'm a little late to this thread but I do have some pics of the fuse boxes on my 2011 Golf TDI, hope these help.