First TDI fest!

chaloux

Veteran Member
TDI
96 A6 Avant TDI Quattro, 04 Jetta Wagon
I'm really looking forward to this! I'll be coming down with my dad and son (2yrs) for my first Fest. We just got back from //Sfest in CT last weekend, and doing double duty to get down to TDIfest!

I'll be bringing AT LEAST the 1996 A6 TDI Quattro 6spd Avant we just picked up from Peter in Kitchener, ON. Only one in the western hemisphere as far as we know! We're getting tuned by Jeff(RC) as well to bump the power to 180hp! And possibly, depending on how the week goes, my 1996 S6 with ALH quattro 6spd sedan. It'd be great to have two quattro TDIs at the show I think.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you southern folks.

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
I'm really looking forward to this! I'll be coming down with my dad and son (2yrs) for my first Fest. We just got back from //Sfest in CT last weekend, and doing double duty to get down to TDIfest!

I'll be bringing AT LEAST the 1996 A6 TDI Quattro 6spd Avant we just picked up from Peter in Kitchener, ON. Only one in the western hemisphere as far as we know! We're getting tuned by Jeff(RC) as well to bump the power to 180hp! And possibly, depending on how the week goes, my 1996 S6 with ALH quattro 6spd sedan. It'd be great to have two quattro TDIs at the show I think.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you southern folks.
Awesome! Can't wait to meet you guys. I have to see the A6 TDI!!!!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
That's cool! Looking forward to meeting you, too. Safe travels!

witmerj

TDI
98 silver mk3 tdi. 2004 gray passat 1.8t=sold 2013vw sportwagen manual 1983 MB 300d 1983 Vw pickup diesel 5spd
It was nice meeting you and your dad at the fest. Can you remind your dad about sending the link for the audi 5cyl he built? Thanks Joel