Truth in 24 II

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
Even my wife liked the first one when it was shown at TDI Fest 2009. Can't wait to see the sequel.

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
It should be available for free on iTunes in about 7-10 days.

CRdeesl

TDI
2012 a3 tdi
cool i've not seen the 1st one yet. looks like i have some catching up to do on youtube :)

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
It's Heeeeere!

On iTunes NOW! Currently downloading.

Last edited:

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
Grr, I ended up having to install iTunes on Windows, which is one of my least favorite things to do.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Grr, I ended up having to install iTunes on Windows, which is one of my least favorite things to do.
You need a Mac!:p

No, really. I downloaded the movie then streamed it right to the big Sony flat screen TV over our wireless network using AppleTV. The surround sound is amazing.

Last edited:

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
I have a couple Macs... it's just that one is an iBook G4 that doesn't fully work, the other is a Mac LC that I've never actually booted (got it to use as a LocalTalk bridge for my Apple IIGS, never ended up setting it up as one). :p

But, iTunes really does work a lot better on OS X than on Windows. Was having problems with the download failing during playback (because iTunes offered to play it while downloading it), too.

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Downloaded in HD, just finished watching the first part - how exhilarating! Reminds me why I wanted to be an automotive engineer since I was a kid and am one now. I'll save Part II for tomorrow with a beer or two.