**Registration Thread** TDIFest 2013

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
The answer is yes. If you have a "wierd" part call IDparts and have it at the Fest for pick up. To make things easier you might list parts you need. Then you can pick and choose.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
There will definitely be go-fast parts on site. :D

Ramairetransam

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI
okay , have a ? , wife and i might go as i just got a 2012 passat tdi . I want to just go for the show . I dont want to do other stuff or care . Maybe ill get a malone tune but thats a maybe .
so how much is it going to cost me to get into the show if i dont register or anything ??

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
The Fest is our way of helping the site remain free from those pesky pop up ads. It also helps the Admin pay for S/W and web space etc. The "show" as you put it is really a TDI learning experience. We do have Vendors and tech sessions. All to help you keep your car 100%. These are not civics or corollas they do require extra attention for proper care.

The Wiki in the first post can help you if you do not see what you want ask or PM VeeDubTDI. You will get your answer. This is one way we as members give back to the site.

powerstroker363

TDI
2013 Passat SEL DSG, 2014 Passat SEL DSG (SOLD), 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins
Man I was really looking forward to going this year but my military schedule conflicts with it along with my kids. I am kinda new to it being that i joined in 2011 when i bought my first 2010 Jetta TDi 6MT and I loved it but had to get rid of it and I regret it everyday but family comes first. Now that I have a new 2013 Passat TDi DSG I was really wanting to go, but maybe next year. I was really hoping to meet Mr. Malone and tell him what an great job he did on my Jetta and how impressed I was with it. I will stay in tuned to this site more now and just want to say what a great site this is.

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door TDI (sold back for Dieselgate), 91 Golf 4 Door with 1Z swap
I will be registering myself and my buddy on Monday to go up there. Driving a whole 8 hours to get to the fest, and will be staying across the border in NH. Anyone feel like making a TDI run up Mt Washington after the fest? My 91 will be up there.

Sent from my Bosch Motronic ECM via VCDS Version 1.9LVE

VeeDubTDI

TDI
We are up to 77 registrations as of right now. I have a lot of catching up to do since I have been on a cross-country road trip for the past 2.5 weeks.

Stay tuned for a ton of updates tomorrow!

Last edited:

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
Hey, I tried to use the registration link in the email I received last night to make the deadline. The links don't work, and I didn't think to come here to say something. I want to register!

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
REGISTRATED!

Lisa and I are All-in registered.
Now working on lodging.......DONE.

Planning to bring the new 2014 BMW 535d xDrive M-Sport to the fest. :cool:

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
New to this site. New Passat TDI and going to our 1st TDI fest. Can't wait to meet everyone.
That's pretty cool! Representing the New Brunswick contingent, which is pretty big from what I've seen! :cool:

spacemonkeymafia

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2013 beetle!
New to this site. New Passat TDI and going to our 1st TDI fest. Can't wait to meet everyone.
Welcome! Coming to fest is a great way to jump in and get to know people. Don't worry-most of the crowd doesn't bite. ;)

I was a bit worried the first time I went to a get-together because I didn't even have a TDI (or anything close) at the time. I thought I wouldn't have anything to talk about with anyone. My worry was totally unfounded, however; I was warmly welcomed and had a great time.

So if there are any other newbies (or less-knowledgeable car people, or not-yet TDI owners) out there who aren't sure if you'll fit in or enjoy yourselves...don't worry. Register. Come to Maine. Have fun. (and probably learn something whether you try to or not) :D

See you there!

spacemonkeymafia

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2013 beetle!
^^^^
What he said! :D:cool:
I'm a SHE, but thanks for the agreement, anyway! :D

I know I was hesitant to come to events for a long time, but when I finally gave in I had a great time and have really enjoyed meeting all kinds of people. So, I want to help convince others who may not think this is their thing to give it a try.

Whoops-didn't scroll down before responding. Shoulda known VeeDub would catch it. Sorry for the double correction!

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
FREE T-SHIRT deadline is getting close...

Just a reminder that Thursday, August 8th is the last day to register and receive a free TDIFest t-shirt with your order! Register now and take advantage of this great offer! :)

If you miss this deadline, you will be able to purchase a shirt on site. Supplies will be limited.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Well, no - not really. We haven't set that option yet, so you're still good. As for the site not working, we're looking into it. :)

Campbellonh

Veteran Member
TDI
formerly:Passat, 96, white and 10 Jetta, white gold
How do we volunteer for some of those volunteer positions mentioned in the wiki