Bastrop/Austin area meets

Dude5724

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Hey guys! so i may be picking up a 2006 tdi this evening and it will need some work so i was hoping to meet up with some of yall and do some talking. I haven't seen any other threads really related to this so figured i would start it off. Let me know if someone would like to help me get something put together!

I'm clayton and i live in bastrop by the way.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
I owned one of those once and may even have some spares left laying around. I am in Round Rock. PM me for phone number if you would like to talk. Meets have been kind of sketchy here over the last decade I have been around. I also have VCDS to scan it for codes and set options if you ever need it. You will.

Dude5724

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
I owned one of those once and may even have some spares left laying around. I am in Round Rock. PM me for phone number if you would like to talk. Meets have been kind of sketchy here over the last decade I have been around. I also have VCDS to scan it for codes and set options if you ever need it. You will.
Awesome i definitely will i'll shoot you a pm in just a few. Hopefully i have enough posts to do so.

Yes sir i definitely will need it. I have a check engine light that finally came on. I'll pm you the rest bud.