Hevster1 - A Great Guy & a Great Mechanic

TDINJ

Veteran Member
TDI
No longer own one.
I just wanted to put out a good word for a great mechanic.

This last Sunday 4-22 I had the pleasure of meeting Mike Hevster in Northern New Jersey. He installed Bilstein TCs on my Jetta.

I couldn't be happier! He's a great guy & a great mechanic!

We're fortunate to be able to meet up with experts like him through this great forum. If you're in the Mid-Atlantic Region and need some work done on you're TDI - look him up!

dkuster

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf GLS TDI
TDINJ said:

This last Sunday 4-22 I had the pleasure of meeting Mike Hevster in Northern New Jersey. He installed Bilstein TCs on my Jetta.

We're fortunate to be able to meet up with experts like him through this great forum. If you're in the Mid-Atlantic Region and need some work done on you're TDI - look him up!
Mike installed FSD's in my car a few weeks ago, and I agree with everything you've said.

And lucky me, I only live ~10 miles away!

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Sedan, Silver (sold); 2016 Jetta TSI 1.8t Sport, 5 sp, LP; 2014 BMW 328d xDrive Sport Wagon (wife's)
Last month he installed my Koni FSDs, and this Saturday an intake cleaning is scheduled. After that control arm bushings and ball joints will be replaced. I was very pleased with his quality workmanship and reasonable prices.

Argjent

TDI
ALH

Hi there, can you provide an address or number to this mechanic ?