***The Driving Game*** - picture scavenger hunt v2

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I gotta say - I'm a bit irritated by the quality of my own picture. That's what I get for taking a pic with the iPhone in the dark. However, that was the only way to get the submission in on time because I had to upload right then and there to beat the deadline. :eek:

Obviously, my first vote is for my own picture, but my backup vote goes to PressEnter[] because his pic has really good composition and I like the cell phone chimney. ;)

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
And now, in order of appearance Left to right:
Black Mitsubishi Lancer - Japan
Blue Fiat 500 - Italy
Grey BMW X3 - Deutchland
Grey Hyundai Sonata - South Korea
Navy Chevy Malibu - US
Charcoal Saab 93 - Sweden
Candy White VW Passat - TDI

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Last edited:

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
I knew if I could get the italians and the shwedes in the same pic the others would fall into place. On the other side of the Saab was a Volt but I couldn't get it.

Next Challenge: (#810) Your TDI with a VW company vehicle (no dealer shuttles/parts cars)
For exampe I keep seeing a Jetta with Wurth company logos on it.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
My vote goes to Dozenspeed. The angle of the shot was cool also the type of building was very different.My second pick was for Forza91.The picture had some nice colors.

Whitedog rolling schoolhouse was cool, I really liked the picture of the scale house. PresseEnter did a nice job to.It was tough to pick one.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Next Challenge: (#811) Your TDI with a Street Legal 3-Wheeled CAR, no trikes or motorcycle conversions.

Last edited:

PressEnter[]

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta 6M
My centenary vote goes to Dozenspeed. I love that UFO-building :)

Next Challenge: (#811) Your TDI with a Street Legal 3-Wheeled CAR, no trikes or motorcycle conversions.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I actually saw another one of these cars, could have gotten two but decided only one would be needed for the challenge ;)

MKT

Veteran Member
TDI
Ford F250 6.0, wifey has 2012 Jetta TDI
My vote goes for midntdi's shot at the Naval Museum. With two structures the angle of the shot makes it look as if the USS Wisconsin is chugging up a street.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
I originally though of getting a pic of the Bunker Hill Monument, therefore, I have to go with VeeDubTDI.

Last edited:

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
I went to high school with a guy whose father had a Messerschmitt 3-wheeler, but I wouldn't even know how to begin to try to find him, let alone the car.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
[QUOTE='PressEnter[]

Next Challenge: (#811) Your TDI with a Street Legal 3-Wheeled CAR, no trikes or motorcycle conversions.[/QUOTE]

That one was on my list, and I know where one is, but I can't break away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvettes Sherpa

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf TDI
Damn one of these is right down the street but I can't get over there to take a picture of it.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Sorry, couldn't resist! :p

You HAD to add "street legal" to the challenge, didn't ya? :p

Current Challenge: (#811) Your TDI with a Street Legal 3-Wheeled CAR, no trikes or motorcycle conversions

PressEnter[]

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta 6M
A little OT, but the challenge reminds me I saw a convoy of 8 of those Can-Am 3-wheel motorcycles this weekend. There's an automobile museum in the state park near me, and it seems like a lot of car clubs meet there.

krauseengineer

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Jetta JSW 6M
Well..... I Really like VeeDubTDI but I dont really like the way it came out, Too bad. So that brings me to my other two choices, DS and whitedog. I really like Dozen's but our family has a thing for trains and I really like the way whitedog's came out, so... My vote go's to whitedog. Nice pictures everyone. I wanted to get in one it but didn't have enough time to get the picture I wanted.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I think I owe this thread a real picture of the monument - perhaps at sunset. I'll see what I can do over the next few days. :D