***The Driving Game*** - picture scavenger hunt v2

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
It's been an hour, so here it is:

Next challenge: (#759) Your TDI at the entrance to a surface mine of some sort.

This would have been the picture if I had taken it from the road.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Next Challenge (#760): Your TDI with a Traffic Signal/Light used privately as a decoration.

Example;

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
You got it! :)

Current Challenge (#760): Your TDI with a Traffic Signal/Light used privately as a decoration.
I'll see what I can do tonight on this, maybe tomorrow morning. My dad has a friend that has one, not sure if it is visible from the road...

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Slow day today...

I know that there is or was a business that had a stop light as decoration, but I can't find it. Maybe it's gone now. Maybe it was just painted on the building. Maybe it was that joint I smoked back in 92.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Slow day today...

I know that there is or was a business that had a stop light as decoration, but I can't find it. Maybe it's gone now. Maybe it was just painted on the building. Maybe it was that joint I smoked back in 92.

As hard as I try, I have no recollection of the 70's... :D

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
As hard as I try, I have no recollection of the 70's... :D
Hey shrifty, in case you don't have any recollection of the challenge this morning! :) We're waiting. :) Some of us patiently. :)

Current Challenge (#760): Your TDI with a Traffic Signal/Light used privately as a decoration.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Hey shrifty, in case you don't have any recollection of the challenge this morning! :) We're waiting. :) Some of us patiently. :)

I should also mention I was only 2 at the time.... I slept in a bit today, I'm going to see if I can complete the challenge now.