***The Driving Game*** - picture scavenger hunt v2

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
What's next?
D'OH! I'm so used to being a spectator I forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

Next Challenge #682: Your TDI with a building in the skeletal stage of building.

IE no siding or roofing, but it must be being built.

MK6_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 B7 Passat TDI SEL
Dude there is totally an old building that was never finished by Seagate here in okc. I can swing by and photo it tomorrow maybe on lunch or something. Hope I get this one :). If not...wutgas you could snag this one if you are out of Sara and reno.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Forza91

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL TDI, 2004 Golf GLS TDI
I got this.

EDIT: Well, unfortunately they're humming along a lot faster than I thought they were. They're starting to put up walls, but only on the side that I could photograph... And the ground floor is *still* with out walls, and there *is* another VW in the shot so.... wadaya say? :D:D

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I hear you. I've had some medical issues recently too. Not to mention work is crazy right now. I've been keeping up with the thread hoping something I can get fairly easily comes along. Been a long time. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks! Hope you have recovered as well. Odd thing for me, the busier I am at work, the more time I have for challenges. Next week I'm heading to South Bend Indiana and NYC, should be able to complete a challenge or two along the way :)

Forza91

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL TDI, 2004 Golf GLS TDI
Next challenge Your TDI next to a 2.5 SE JSW. No dealer shots.

I can count all the ones I've seen on one hand. I think the willamette valley is the unofficial homeland of the TDI JSW. They're always hogging the pumps :D

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan
Dude there is totally an old building that was never finished by Seagate here in okc. I can swing by and photo it tomorrow maybe on lunch or something. Hope I get this one :). If not...wutgas you could snag this one if you are out of Sara and reno.

Funny that you mentioned that. I will be at Seagate today for a meeting. Maybe I'll leave early and get a pic.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
Since the spirit of the challenge (and the last one) was to show something in particular ('ll let you figure out the theme) I am going to give him the win.

Next challenge (#683)Your TDI next to a 2.5 SE JSW.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Next challenge Your TDI next to a 2.5 SE JSW. No dealer shots.

I can count all the ones I've seen on one hand. I think the willamette valley is the unofficial homeland of the TDI JSW. They're always hogging the pumps :D
This is tough one:) I do like this one.For some reason 80% of JSW sold are TDI:):)

MK6_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 B7 Passat TDI SEL
Doesn't count I guess but still wanted to post it. I got off work early and it's been in this skeletal phase for years....they just gave up on it and never finished it.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI

Win?

I didn't like this challenge. Usually I am excited whenever I see a TDI badge, but I was cruising parking lots looking and was disappointed every time I saw the TDI.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
I can't see the emblem