***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA

Yes, it's a cheeseburger

Next challenge: You and your TDI at an unleaded pump at a gas station, unleaded nozzle inserted in the filler neck, you doing a facepalm
We are from NE Tacoma / Federal Way area. When my wife and I saw you had been to Jack in the Box, we both simultaneously said "awwww" since there is not Jack in the Box here in New England. Haven't thought about it in a while. Thanks a lot. ;)

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
We have an excellent year-round farmer's market network here in Baltimore and we have become locavores at our house. Helps to reduce our carbon footprint beyond burning biodiesel in our TDIs. We eat peaches in summer and apples in winter instead of trucking the peaches from Guatemala, Mexico or wherever. I know its not for everyone, so please don't take this as preaching, but it works for us. :)

If only there were a way to grow produce in climates that are warm when ours is cool and then ship that produce to us. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
current challenge (#619: ) your tdi at a open house.The house has to have a two car garage

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI
04 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI, 03 Beetle TDI
you mean my old apartment... thats what its turned into... not a legal one ofcourse...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
#621: Your TDI at a golf course

Well here is a picture of that, although not convincing...was not able to get a good shot of the golf carts so I went for this shot of a green with a flag still in the hole....

Here is a second zoomed shot trying to point out the flag...:eek:

Sowhaddayallsay? Sufficiently qualifying to satisfaction or no?

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Well to be safe I'll post this suggestion on standby....

Potential Next Challenge: (#622) Your TDI parked going through an open iron gate that has mounting posts made of stone or brick

Status
Not open for further replies.