***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Damn you! I was going to get this one when I got home so I could officially participate again :p Nice win
Yours or your son's? ;)
Well, you can find an Avon car and take a picture of it with you TDI to get back in the game.... :D

These cars are mine, had them for long time now. Am I the only one who has these?

krauseengineer

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Jetta JSW 6M
Here ya go Shrifty. I don't think you have either of these. I know they are really old. My father-inlaw says they were his father's.

krauseengineer

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Jetta JSW 6M
Next Challenge #584: Your TDI with an Official Geocache.
I hope some of you know what I'm talking about... But if you don't go here GEOCACHING.COM and check it out. I'm a diehard cacher.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Next Challenge #584: Your TDI with an Official Geocache.

Ok what are you look for?:confused: To me a Geocache can be anything

krauseengineer

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Jetta JSW 6M
Go to the website. geocaching.com. It will explain what it is. By official I men one that is hidden and published (it will have a GC code) that you go and find and then take a picture with it on or by your car.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
I'm out bowling right now, I will get this on my way home.
Hey shrifty, if you can put something in the box with a note to send them to the "Driving Game" and we'll see if they post the picture here of what they find!

Last edited:

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Go to the website. geocaching.com. It will explain what it is. By official I men one that is hidden and published (it will have a GC code) that you go and find and then take a picture with it on or by your car.

OK I got it now:).

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
This whole geocaching thing seems pretty cool! I haven't heard about it before now. I went to the website, signed up and even paid for the app for my phone! this will be a great way to get everybody outside for a little bit. I think this weekend we're going to go geocaching! I might even try to find 1 tonight for the challenge if I can find the time.

adam4584

TDI
'04 B5.5 Passat, '09 Jetta tdi
looking on the site there are 3 within about 3 min from my house and one within a half mile. ill have one by 4 ish tomorrow if no one else gets it first.

Next Challenge #584: Your TDI with an Official Geocache

Status
Not open for further replies.