***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan
Well an animal has to be a living organism. Neither of those have ever been actual living organism. Just my two cents.

On a different note, my friend and quick reply is gone in this thread for me. Anyone else?

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
Well an animal has to be a living organism. Neither of those have ever been actual living organism. Just my two cents.

On a different note, my friend and quick reply is gone in this thread for me. Anyone else?
I thought it was gone for me once, but look closely, the header is still there with a little down pointing arrow on the right of the bar. Click and your friend is back.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
I like every hundred also.

Who ever wins #599 names #601 to keep the regular game going.
Ya got that WEB? You've been burdened with responsibility :eek:

Hey Dozenspeed, I hope you saved the receipt for that Catty Thingy!
Does the Thrift Store take returns? :D
Pfft, already spent dough on a Corgi...not payin' for no cat....

So is this your intern at work or something? If so I might have to balk at making him help you with challenges as cruel and unusual treatment!

Current Challenge: (#568) Your TDI parked ON a leevee

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Ya got that WEB? You've been burdened with responsibility :eek:

Pfft, already spent dough on a Corgi...not payin' for no cat....

So is this your intern at work or something? If so I might have to balk at making him help you with challenges as cruel and unusual treatment!

Hehehe, yeah. At least he knows his place :D:D We're going to try and find a levee tonight when we go out for dinner... You mean cruel like shoving 5 of your customers (+1) in the back seat of your car? :p

Current Challenge: (#568): Your TDI parked ON a leevee.

Last edited:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
You mean cruel like shoving 5 of your customers (+1) in the back seat of your car? :p
"Going there" = invalid! They climbed in willingly, were compensated, and I have no further bearing on their future! :p

Current Challenge: (#568): Your TDI parked ON a leevee

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I found one, but there is a chance I may fall in attempting this challenge. Not quite sure if I'm willing to be on the news if I fail... ;)

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Ok, I'll be the Levee Expert. I say he's on it and since I can't read the phone number on the sign to turn him in we can move on to the next challenge! :D

krauseengineer

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Jetta JSW 6M
I was on it... all four wheels. Only about 15-20 feet, but it didnt say in the middle of a Levee, just on it, and that I was.

krauseengineer

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Jetta JSW 6M
Next Challenge #569: Your TDI at a retirement home, With you next to it wearing an adult Diaper.
This is a good one for NewLyme and shrifty. My Wife thinks know one will do this, I think she doesn't have a clue what some of you will do for a win.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Next Challenge #569: Your TDI at a retirement home, With you next to it wearing an adult Diaper.
This is a good one for NewLyme and shrifty. My Wife thinks know one will do this, I think she doesn't have a clue what some of you will do for a win.
Yeah.... I don't think she has seen too many pictures on this site. I can think of a few pictures that can convince her otherwise ;)

Off to find the diaper!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.