***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
I think they were badged as "EuroVan" even in Canadian spec (but, the 2.4D was sold in Canadian spec), so that's a European-market import.

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
I think the passenger ones with windows were called EuroVans, I see those more than the work ones.

Anyway, back to the current challenge, went by but since it's so cold none of them were outside. I'll do another pass around lunch.

krauseengineer

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Jetta JSW 6M
Here is one of the three my little town has. This one is our four wheel drive one for the rednecks that get hurt off the beaten path.

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
Cool, no need to go out :)
Maine, NY, whoever named this town was creative. Sadly there's no New York in Maine.
I'm afraid to ask what's next, your previous challenges were not easy...

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Next Challenge

I would like to know what the next challenge is, I just got back from a week of playing DC Police Officer (I was sworn in and given a badge!) for the Inauguration and now have my TDI again :D

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
Since we're waiting for the new challenge (and thinking about a hijack) does anyone pay attention to the line below the quick reply box to see who's lurking the thread.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (6 members and 2 guests)
ng3, NewLyme, mishkaya, Dozenspeed, shrifty, krauseengineer

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
I am hoping for something easy like a bunny!

Last edited:

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Since we're waiting for the new challenge (and thinking about a hijack) does anyone pay attention to the line below the quick reply box to see who's lurking the thread.

Over the holidays I saw numbers in the mid fifties!

ELM

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Beetle 5 speed swap

I didn't know about that :eek:
I guess you learn something new now and then. Thanks

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Yeah, I look to see who is on all the time. Gives me an idea who my competition might be when completing challenges ;)

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
Well, I gave it 10 minutes, so: Hijack!!! Next challenge #550: Your TDI with a roadsign showing a distance to any city over 328 miles or kilometers

krauseengineer

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Jetta JSW 6M
Well... That sucks. I took my wife and daughter to lunch and I totally forgot about the challenge, what an air head I am today. Oh well. Does this mean I can't do this challenge because I would have been mine? Not that I know where to find a sign like that. 320 mes is a long distance to put on a sign around here. 320 km is only 200 miles, which would probably be a little easier.

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
Sorry :( You can still do this challenge, only the one who posted the challenge can't compete. Not just to clarify, sign has to say 328 or more, doesn't matter if it's miles or kilometers.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
If someone posts a challenge for your tdi stuck in traffic for a very long time, I think I have the win... :mad:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Next Challenge: (#551) Your TDI parked on a street with only the left rear wheel up on the curb like you are daft

Careful not to scratch your rims! :p

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
Hmm...
[Geek mode]

Next Challenge: (#552) Your TDI with a computer network switch with at least 10 ports with one active (lights on)

[/geek mode]

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
I don't have one at home either but could get one of the 3 96 port junipers I have to help install next week.

Here's something I found online.

Last edited:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
I like your license plate Dozenspeed.
Thanks! It's my first "vanity" plate. Funny they call it that (and charge a vanity plate fee) since they make you get one AND you cannot choose what it says! :rolleyes: Cool, clean design though.

Current Challenge: (#552) Your TDI with a computer network switch with at least 10 ports with one active (lights on)

(C'mon shrifty, I'm still two away from catchin' the 'Lyme! ;))

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
I saw the phone number on the back and couldn't help thinking that if I was in the running for the lead I'd think about using it for un-sportsmanlike purposes.

The company is so nice: "You can order a cab online at countycab.com or text your pick up address to 314.971.8294. No need to talk!!"
Just ask for the TDI Jetta, there's bound to be just one :D

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
I saw the phone number on the back and couldn't help thinking that if I was in the running for the lead I'd think about using it for un-sportsmanlike purposes.

The company is so nice: "You can order a cab online at countycab.com or text your pick up address to 314.971.8294. No need to talk!!"
Just ask for the TDI Jetta, there's bound to be just one :D
I knew there was a reason I don't usually show the back of the car...

Seriously though, they ARE the top company for hundreds of miles around, I cannot fathom changing the paint colour for anything.

However in practical terms one can annoy only so much with our ordering system, we have SupercallerID! (You cannot ask them for a specific cab either, as complained about to me many times by customers)

Sent via my LG Thing a ma whatever 2000 cause I'm out trying to make a buck therefore cannot post current challenge with this post as it is an irritating interface

Status
Not open for further replies.