***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Ok... My mother has spoken :)

Next Challenge (#515): Your TDI with YOU or a FAMILY MEMBER wrapped up as a Christmas present next to your TDI.

Forza91

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL TDI, 2004 Golf GLS TDI
man, these challenges are simple yet proving to be more difficult than I expected. I just spent longer than I care to admit looking over Portland on Google Maps and I can't really seem to find any odd or funny street names... I mean there's Couch (pronounced Kooch) but that's all I've got..

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
man, these challenges are simple yet proving to be more difficult than I expected. I just spent longer than I care to admit looking over Portland on Google Maps and I can't really seem to find any odd or funny street names... I mean there's Couch (pronounced Kooch) but that's all I've got..
I'm in the same position with the lowered car/jacked up truck. My neighbor's truck is lifted, but nowhere close to being ridiculous.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Here you go Shrifty. How's this?

All right, that makes 3 of you to now appear in a dress! :rolleyes: Methinks we need more female players around here. :p

Current Challenge (#516): Your TDI with a hospital emergency room entrance sign

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
All right, that makes 3 of you to now appear in a dress! :rolleyes: Methinks we need more female players around here. :p
Hopefully sometime in the near future Mrs. WEB will be sporting a TDI JSW. ;)

andriah613

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Jetta TDI
Good lord! I don't check in on here for a couple days and we have more guys in dresses and grown men playing in the snow. Haha. :D

Anyway, I will have my pics loaded by the deadline. Although the pics I have seen so far are far more interesting than mine. :cool:

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback

Hey WEB you think that sucks huh? That's nothing, wait til Seatman starts hitting on you! :D

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Next Challenge: (#517) Your TDI in front of a house with at least 500 Christmas lights on, but in only ONE color

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
St Johns, but it's actually a neighborhood of Portland. I was over here because I was planning photographing the St Johns bridge but it was really cold and I ended driving through the place and thought it fit the criteria.
You know that is fix-um-haus territory, right? Which just gave me an idea for a challenge if I had a camera.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
Here are a few from this evening I thought were kinda cool. Obviously not challenge related.

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Time to go play in the snow!!

Next Challenge (#518): Your TDI with you next to it making a snow angel.

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
Keeping the snow theme:

Next Challenge #519: Your TDI with evidence of a donut made by said TDI in the snow

Status
Not open for further replies.