***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
If no one objects here's the next challange.
Next challenge #482: your TDI with ten candy canes hanging from the top edge of the drivers window.
Hold on a sec... The challenge states YOU in the pic as well...

ELM

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Beetle 5 speed swap
Are we ok to move on to the next challange??????????????
Next challenge #482: your TDI with ten candy canes hanging from the top edge of the drivers window.

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
Yep, looks good. If I had to I'd have used my son's bathtub but this is better

Shrifty why do you post challenges so easy to do when I can't leave the house anymore?

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Yep, looks good. If I had to I'd have used my son's bathtub but this is better
You can't really tell from the picture, but it is bright purple, only had to go about a mile or two from the house to get it. I just needed to get home first, would have had it a lot quicker ;)

Next Challenge (#485): Your TDI taking up at least 4 parking spaces.

Last edited:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Next Challenge: (#486) Your TDI in a daytime picture with a military memorial statue that includes a horse that is taller than your car

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
You had to say daytime... I could do this right now on my way to work. That figures, Lol.
Forgive me, I wanted to ensure I could see the subject.

Current Challenge: (#486) Your TDI in a daytime picture with a military memorial statue that includes a horse and is taller than your car

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Daylight? What is this thing you speak of? It is dark when I go to work, and dark when I am returning home :rolleyes:

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
In case anybody missed it...

Haha thanks! Work has such primitive photoshopping tools I was wondering they bathtub was!

Current Challenge: (#486) Your TDI in a daytime picture with a military memorial statue that includes a horse and is taller than your car

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Haha thanks! Work has such primitive photoshopping tools I was wondering they bathtub was!

I have a new camera, hopefully it will take better night images as I probably won't see the sun very often until March...

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
I have a new camera, hopefully it will take better night images as I probably won't see the sun very often until March...
Livin' Alaskan, eh? I want to make sure you didn't get any impression I was diggin' at you or whatever, I know it's tough in winter on a camera phone, (which is why I don't typically use mine for this game but a cheapo Sanyo instead-o;))

The challenge is an effort to put in exacting qualifiers in order to try to match the resulting pic with the one in my head. :)

Looking forward to the results from the new soul-catcher, just using a camera's common "night settings" and holding the thing super-steady goes a long way. :cool:

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Livin' Alaskan, eh? I want to make sure you didn't get any impression I was diggin' at you or whatever, I know it's tough in winter on a camera phone, (which is why I don't typically use mine for this game but a cheapo Sanyo instead-o;))

The challenge is an effort to put in exacting qualifiers in order to try to match the resulting pic with the one in my head. :)

Looking forward to the results from the new soul-catcher, just using a camera's common "night settings" and holding the thing super-steady goes a long way. :cool:
It's all good, I'd prefer to see the pics in the day myself, but make do with what I've got :eek: In Western PA around this time of year, we rarely see the sun :) I tried to find a statue on my lunch break, all I could find was a Civil War era soldier with a long gun. No horse, may need to search onilne for one in the area...

My phone is useless at night for pictures, and my older digital camera does ok...

Last edited:

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
I googled "military horse memorial near Toronto" and "military horse memorial near Scarborough" but I kept getting the Crazy Horse Memorial near Mt Rushmore @.@

This is from a play. Would this count?

Status
Not open for further replies.