***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyG751

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI 6-spd
Challenge #383: Your TDI with nothing ORGANIC above the horizon in the picture. (only buildings, roads, signs or other man-made structures...no people, plants, or animals)

Edit: no pics straight down toward the road, we're talking above the horizon here.

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Challenge #384: Your TDI with a fire tower.
I'm on my way if the roads aren't blocked off, appears I will need to drive through the woods to get there... :D

EDIT: Ok, that didn't work out so well. I'm out on this challenge.

Last edited:

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
I'm on my way if the roads aren't blocked off, appears I will need to drive through the woods to get there... :D

EDIT: Ok, that didn't work out so well. I'm out on this challenge.
I take it the roads were closed?

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I take it the roads were closed?
What road? :D I made it through the mud hole ok, good thing I've got the skid plate on! Started up this trail, realized I may not make it out so I had to back up (through the mud hole) and admit defeat. :(

EDIT: I realize the radar detector is not doing me a bit of good in the woods....

On a side note, is the Porsche Cayenne Diesel considered a TDI? Probably should get a Touareg instead.

Last edited:

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
The engine cover says "Turbo Diesel Injection" (I know, the pedant in me wants to slap Porsche for that) on it, and the engine code I believe is CNRB just like a Touareg...

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
The engine cover says "Turbo Diesel Injection" (I know, the pedant in me wants to slap Porsche for that) on it, and the engine code I believe is CNRB just like a Touareg...
At some point I'd like to get an SUV, just making sure it is still a TDI so I can continue to play :)

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Here is an interesting bridge I crossed today in Millcreek Park in Youngstown Ohio. I hope you enjoy! :)

Current Challenge #384: Your TDI with a fire tower.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
Here is an interesting bridge I crossed today in Millcreek Park in Youngstown Ohio. I hope you enjoy! :)
Awesome. Very ornate looking. Wife says eventually when we head back to Washington State, we'll have to find this bridge. And I said, yes dear.:rolleyes: :D

Current Challenge #384: Your TDI with a fire tower.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
Oh come on people, I thought you lot would have had this covered by now! Lol :D

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Oh come on people, I thought you lot would have had this covered by now! Lol :D
Hey, I'm trying!! Just having some issues trying to find a path up to the fire tower, need to make sure the skid plate is holding up, taking quite a beating off-roading.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Hey, I'm trying!! Just having some issues trying to find a path up to the fire tower, need to make sure the skid plate is holding up, taking quite a beating off-roading.
Don't worry about it shrifty I'll get it in the morning. :D

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
Dude, Don't tear up your car just for a pic!!! :D

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi

Take a saw and move the tower closer to the car, see you're just not thinking right lol

andriah613

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Jetta TDI
If this isn't done by the time I'm off work tomorrow, I'll make another attempt while it is still light out. I think for this one I'd like to be able to see what I'm hitting :eek:
Not if I can beat you to it! ;) Going to try and get this in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.