FS: MK4 Golf/Jetta Parts (TDI, VR6, 2.0L. 1.8T)

SuperAdellic

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Received my parts today. All items were well packaged (God only knows what our postal workers did to this box) and arrived in advertised condition. Many thanks to a good seller. Have a great weekend.

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
buyer beware

ALL PARTS ARE BEST OFFER!
MK4 Injection Pump (10mm) 156 000 KM

So I bought this injection pump and had it shipped to Paramedick for installation in my daughter's car.
This is what the Bruce saw when he unpacked the pump (orientation pin locating hole is busted out):

As you can see above, this was not disclosed by Combine17. Now he is accusing Paramedick of breaking the pump while installing it. Anyone who knows Bruce will vouch for his honesty. He saw the damage immediately upon unpacking the pump and so he looked for the broken piece and did not find it anywhere in the packing.

Bruce was able to get it timed correctly, so it probably isn't an issue, but the fact that Combine17 isn't fully disclosing the condition of the part makes him look 'conditionally honest'. The fact that he is accusing a longtime, trusted tdiclub contributor/mechanic of breaking it is over the top in my opinion.

Bottom line- think twice about buying from Combine17 and have him send photos of every angle before agreeing to a price if you feel the need to do business with him.

Before posting this I figured I'd give him a chance to make good and he has chosen not to. So I thought I'd let everyone else know.

Not very flexible on pricing either. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Combine17

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GTD
So I bought this injection pump and had it shipped to a very trusted tdiclub mechanic for installation in my daughter's car.
This is what the mechanic saw when he unpacked the pump:

As you can see above, this was not disclosed by Combine17. Now he is accusing my mechanic of breaking the pump while installing it. Anyone who knows this mechanic will vouch for his honesty. He saw the damage immediately upon unpacking the pump and so he looked for the broken piece and did not find it anywhere in the packing.

The mechanic was able to get it timed correctly, so it probably isn't an issue, but the fact that Combine17 isn't fully disclosing the condition of the part makes him look 'conditionally honest'. The fact that he is accusing a longtime, trusted tdiclub contributor/mechanic of breaking it is over the top in my opinion.

Bottom line- think twice about buying from Combine17 and have him send photos of every angle before agreeing to a price if you feel the need to do business with him.

Before posting this I figured I'd give him a chance to make good and he has chosen not to. So I thought I'd let everyone else know.

I agree, if anyone doesn't trust the items i am selling, please ask me to take more pictures if parts you are interested in buying.
thanks

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
FYI-
The mechanic in question is Paramedick. You will not find a more trustworthy person. I've edited my original post to include his name after getting his approval.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
So I bought this injection pump and had it shipped to Paramedick for installation in my daughter's car.
This is what the Bruce saw when he unpacked the pump (orientation pin locating hole is busted out):

As you can see above, this was not disclosed by Combine17. Now he is accusing Paramedick of breaking the pump while installing it. Anyone who knows Bruce will vouch for his honesty. He saw the damage immediately upon unpacking the pump and so he looked for the broken piece and did not find it anywhere in the packing.

Bruce was able to get it timed correctly, so it probably isn't an issue, but the fact that Combine17 isn't fully disclosing the condition of the part makes him look 'conditionally honest'. The fact that he is accusing a longtime, trusted tdiclub contributor/mechanic of breaking it is over the top in my opinion.

Nice.....Well there was enough of a hole to use the pin. See this before. You can tell that it has been broke for some time based on the dirt on the break.

Metalhead

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
I'll give you 20 bucks for one of the lower EGR flex pipes, the long one that goes from the turbo to EGR cooler.

iwannajettatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Brilliant Black Audi Q5 3.0TDI, 2014 Tempest Blue metallic Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 2002 Blue Eurovan Weekender BHW TDI
Do you still have any of the injectors? I'm looking to upgrade my nozzles and sending in some bodies to be rebuilt and add nozzles would be easier than having a car down for a few days. Price and shipping to 01103? Thanks.

Sorry... have to make an offer too I suppose. $50 plus shipping? Gotta start somewhere :).

Last edited: