***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Next Challenge (#344) Here's what my daughter wants::D Take a picture in front of your TDI while wearing a dress, high heels, and lipstick. Bonus points if a guy is kissing you. ;)
Oh boy. If I win, don't judge. I have plenty of heels and dresses in my house in my size :eek:

Oh, I should point out, they are NOT mine! Please andriah613, save us on this one.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Don't keep us in suspense, whatcha gettin'? :confused:

I guess if you don't know what you are looking at in that photo, I can see how you can get confused.

Here is the obligatory TDI with Trailer pic.

here is the thing I picked up, strapped to the top of the trailer.

and the obligatory TDI with trailer with thing strapped to the top of it.

and here is what it does.

it's a Bend Pak Low rise lift. like you see at tire shops. the photo above shows it at its highest setting of 2. It will be perfect for me to use while doing timing belts and brakes, and suspensions, and oil changes etc.

I traveled 700 miles or so round trip, averaged 35.5 mpg while doing so, spent $50 on the trailer rental for 2 days with insurance, and generally had a good time playing with physics while loading and unloading this thing from the trailer. it is made of pinch points and could easily claim a finger or toe. Luckily it must like me and my friends. because it went off without any problems.

Next Challenge (#344) Take a picture in front of your TDI while wearing a dress, high heels, and lipstick. Bonus points if a guy is kissing you.

sorry, i think ill leave this one to the other nuts here.

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Oh there will be judging!!:D
Well then, I better make sure I pick the right outfit! Need to coordinate ;)
If this goes unanswered in 72 hours, I may take one for the team (forgive me Laura). I think it should count for at least 2 wins if I do!

Last edited:

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
You know you want to, and that I don't want to :D

I think Elm's got issues lol

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Well then, I better make sure I pick the right outfit! Need to coordinate ;)
If this goes unanswered in 72 hours, I may take one for the team (forgive me Laura). I think it should count for at least 2 wins if I do!
Why wait 72 hours? :D

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI
04 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI, 03 Beetle TDI
well i checked with my old lady... she only has 1 dress, and its too small now shes pregnant... she doesnt have any heels... and doesnt wear makeup lol... so im a lucky guy... but out of this one lol

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
well i checked with my old lady... she only has 1 dress, and its too small now shes pregnant... she doesnt have any heels... and doesnt wear makeup lol... so im a lucky guy... but out of this one lol

What about your own dresses, make up and heels? :eek:

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
Ok, in all seriousness, someone needs to hurry up and win the current challenge so I have an excuse to attempt whatever is next. My daughter and her friends are driving me CRAZY!!! :D

Next Challenge (#344) Take a picture in front of your TDI while wearing a dress, high heels, and lipstick. Bonus points if a guy is kissing you.

Last edited:

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
Sorry guys. I am not home....or else I would. :(
Thank you andriah613. :)

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
Hey shrifty sorry to hear about andriah613. Looking forward to when you get home! :D

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Hey shrifty sorry to hear about andriah613. Looking forward to when you get home! :D

Crap. Now I need to pick out my outfit :mad:

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
My wife has a TDI, but refuses to participate unless I'm the one in the dress. Looks like it's up to you, shrifty.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Well, first I would first like to wish Laura a very very happy birthday today! Without her as a friend, I don't know where I'd be in life. She is an amazing woman, who happens to be the same size as me (although the dress is a bit tight).

Laura, if you happen to see this, please understand that I am addicted to winning these challenges, no matter how much dignity I must give up :) I can't help myself.

Dear Lord, please have mercy on my soul.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE

Having troubles with the sizing, but the link should be good enough. I could only find one shade of lipstick, it is more of a natural skin tone, blends in and isn't too noticeable.

Next Challenge: (#345): Your TDI, with you next to it kissing a real live animal on the lips. If your name is NewLyme, it MUST be a chicken on the beak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.