***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Looks good to me. How does it feel to be a terrorist Dozenspeed?LOL!
Ha ha, so I have a sense of caution...just don't want to be entangled in some BS scandal/non-scandal with my identifiably corporate car. :rolleyes:

Not really a fan of the tin hats, but the last thing I want is a visit from the FBI because I was photographing buildings of a "sensitive" nature. case in point: a NWS volunteer taking photos of clouds. I think Yakfish's out-of-the-box interpretation of what a prison is wins in my book.
Current Challenge: (#333) Your TDI with a suspension bridge in the background

Last edited:

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
It's pretty "Saturday Challenge" would everyone prefer I "Friday" it up?
No this challenge is fine.,I googled "Ohio suspension bridge" and I found one in Toledo which just so happens to be where I am headed! Give me a couple hours and I should have a pic to post.

deegingerkid

Beware the Ginger! Vendor
TDI
"Blurple" 2000 New Beetle 5M 2006 Jetta has been SOLD
No this challenge is fine.,I googled "Ohio suspension bridge" and I found one in Toledo which just so happens to be where I am headed! Give me a couple hours and I should have a pic to post.
Which bridge? The new 280 one? And when I saw the picture of the Toledo Zoo last night I was super suprised. I live near BG, brother lives in Rossford.

Been a lurker. Hi, everyone. :D

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
Which bridge? The new 280 one? And when I saw the picture of the Toledo Zoo last night I was super suprised. I live near BG, brother lives in Rossford.

Been a lurker. Hi, everyone. :D
if you're in Bowling Green you all ready have a head start! I am at Findlay right now driving north. the bridge I found is called the Anthony Wayne Bridge it's the first bridge upstream from 280 . we would love to have you participate!

Last edited:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Mmm, not really just yet, but it will ramp up soon. Can't afford to go out of town 50 miles for a rest stop right now! First trip was $87, not bad!

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Dozenspeed you know I won't catch up!
Yakfish looks like you and me again tonight.

Next Challenge (#337): Your TDI at a pizza shop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.