***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
Yakfish and Dozenspeed, I thought one of you guys would have had the challenge met already!!! :confused:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Yakfish and Dozenspeed, I thought one of you guys would have had the challenge met already!!! :confused:
I was holding back, I already have 40 wins. Coulda dropped what I was doing and had IL and MO in 25 minutes. :eek: Went to get a hair cut instead. About 12,000 hairs cut, actually. :p

Current Challenge: (#320) Your TDI with a state, county or province welcome sign

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
I could have had Indiana shortly after the challenge was posted, I didn't go out of my way since Dozenspeed said he was a few minutes away. My last stop on this route is just a few miles from the Michigan line. If the challenge is still up for grabs I'll post the pic.

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
let's see if we can break the current 3 minute record!

Next Challenge (#321): Your TDI with a leaf on the steering wheel.

Ready.... GO!!

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
Next Challenge (#323): Your TDI, a donut, a fishing lure and a rose. Give your wife or girlfriend the rose when your done!

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
funny thing... there was a guy in a black Golf TDI in front of me as I was approaching the entrance. I thought I might have some competition from a fellow member trying to get a pic too!
That would have been too funny. :D

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
If we have to go with one or the other, I'll say zoo.
Was just trying to trying to keep diverse options for challenges open. We are all getting too good at this. Might need that amusement park one day. ;)

Current Challenge (#323): Your TDI, a donut, a fishing lure and a rose. Give your wife or girlfriend the rose when you're done!

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE

Next Challenge (#324): Your TDI next to a garbage/refuse dumpster, with you on top of the dumpster.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
I believe I am now tied with Elm with 13 wins. Digital Corpus is next then Shrifty!!!

Next Challenge (#324): Your TDI next to a garbage/refuse dumpster, with you on top of the dumpster.

Last edited:

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback

Didn't say I had to be in the pic! Win?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.