***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Lady and Gents,
I would like to take this time to express how obsessed and addicted to this game I am. I ended up dreaming about it last night. Thanks.

James
I woke up a couple times myself and checked in! ( Although I'll never admit to dreaming about you. ) :p

Current Challenge (#309): You and a friend (being friends is really not required ) boxing in front of your TDI. Boxing gloves are required Bonus points if someone is landing a punch!

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I woke up a couple times myself and checked in! ( Although I'll never admit to dreaming about you. ) :p
Current Challenge (#309): You and a friend (being friends is really not required ) boxing in front of your TDI. Boxing gloves are required Bonus points if someone is landing a punch!
Were there any rainbows in the dream? You know you submitted that challenge ;)

ELM

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Beetle 5 speed swap
300 A Newlyme

300 B Andriah613

300 C Dozenspeed

300 D Newlyme

300 E Seatman

Overall SEATMAN
!!!!

Looks like you guys had fun. Great job

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
7 hours remain to vote.

19 ballots cast so far.

(Dozenspeed, andriah 613, WEB, NewLyme, whitedog, arne487, waltzconmigo, shrifty, miguel329, Cowboy Dan, MonsterTDI09, kpenner, adam4584, Craneguru, Seatman, yakfish, Stealth TDI, Growler, ELM)

Challenge Proposers: Dozenspeed, NewLyme, yakfish, shrifty, Digital Corpus

300-A ?
300-B ?
300-C ?
300-D ?
300-E ?

I vote we credit/score with option C

Current Challenge: (#309) You and a friend (being friends is really not required ) boxing in front of your TDI. Boxing gloves are required Bonus points if someone is landing a punch!

Current Challenge #309 expiration deadline in 15 hours 33 minutes

(also awaiting andriah613's penalty photo for using spousal powers to garner votes)

Ballot links are in my signature

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE

300-A ? Yakfish
300-B ? New Lyme
300-C ? Dozenspeed
300-D ? Shrifty
300-E ? Digital Corpus

Of course, I could be making all of this up... :rolleyes:

andriah613

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Jetta TDI

300-A ? Yakfish
300-B ? New Lyme
300-C ? Dozenspeed
300-D ? Shrifty
300-E ? Digital Corpus

Of course, I could be making all of this up... :rolleyes:
See yakfish, I'm not the only one who thinks you're a fruitcake! LOL ;):D

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
7 hours remain to vote.

19 ballots cast so far.

(Dozenspeed, andriah 613, WEB, NewLyme, whitedog, arne487, waltzconmigo, shrifty, miguel329, Cowboy Dan, MonsterTDI09, kpenner, adam4584, Craneguru, Seatman, yakfish, Stealth TDI, Growler, ELM)

300-A ?
300-B ?
300-C ?
300-D ?
300-E ?

I vote we credit/score with option C

Current Challenge: (#309) You and a friend (being friends is really not required ) boxing in front of your TDI. Boxing gloves are required Bonus points if someone is landing a punch!

Current Challenge #309 expiration deadline in 15 hours 33 minutes

(also awaiting andriah613's penalty photo for using spousal powers to garner votes)

Ballot links are in my signature
I like "option A" for scoring. Its simple and fair!

Skatch_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat Confortline, Gun Metal Grey,Tech Package and DSG, Previous was 2012 Platinum Grey Jetta 6MT, 138500km

300-A Andriah613
300-B Seatman
300-C NewLyme
300-D NewLyme
300-E Seatman

Overall NewLyme

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Yeah I saw that too! LOL!

I curious to see who it was who proposed that one!
We'll find out soon enough I guess, in about 6 hours? Still time to place your guesses, although it isn't really fair for us. I just put our names in random order when I guessed above.

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
We'll find out soon enough I guess, in about 6 hours? Still time to place your guesses, although it isn't really fair for us. I just put our names in random order when I guessed above.
Yeah, thats why I haven't submitted my guesses.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Yeah, thats why I haven't submitted my guesses.

I'll submit a serious guess around 7:55PM EST if I'm home. I think the results will be surprising!

Last edited:

cmsharHHR

TDI
none
silent hear since Aug. love this GAME!!!! OK Seatman;] you take some beatiful pictures over there. Keep them coming. andriah613 welcome A women to finally squash all this male testastrone LOL Guys you are great!!!!! But my overall favorite is NewLyme he has some really nice photos.... wonder who his passenger is??? Seatman I bet NewLyme did not do challange A Getting to know all of you as I sit back and watch Keep having fun!!! Enjoying this site. everyone be safe,

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
silent hear since Aug. love this GAME!!!! OK Seatman;] you take some beatiful pictures over there. Keep them coming. andriah613 welcome A women to finally squash all this male testastrone LOL Guys you are great!!!!! But my overall favorite is NewLyme he has some really nice photos.... wonder who his passenger is??? Seatman I bet NewLyme did not do challange A Getting to know all of you as I sit back and watch Keep having fun!!! Enjoying this site. everyone be safe,
Funny thing is, andriah613 won the Gentlemen's Club challenge... :D Awesome first win by the way!

Last edited:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Centenary II Production Stats

Official Submitter List by Challenge:

300-A Your TDI under a rainbow (6)

WEB
NewLyme
andriah613
MonsterTDI09
Stealth TDI
Dozenspeed

300-B Your TDI from 100 feet above it (5)

MonsterTDI09
andriah613
NewLyme
Dozenspeed
Seatman

300-C Your TDI with anything related to the military (9)

yakfish
WEB
andriah613
Seatman
NewLyme
shrifty
MonsterTDI09
Stealth TDI
Dozenspeed

300-D Your TDI decorated for Halloween, or with Halloween decorations (6)

Dozenspeed
WEB
NewLyme
andriah613
MonsterTDI09
Seatman

300-E Your TDI with it's VW emblem prominent in the photo, in front of a building of significant local/national importance at least 75 yrs old (7)

WEB
andriah613
Seatman
MonsterTDI09
Stealth TDI
Dozenspeed
NewLyme

Total Challenge Players: 9
Total Challenge Pictures Submitted: 33

Challenge pictures submitted by player: (Max of 5)

andriah613 (5)
Dozenspeed (5)
MonsterTDI (5)
NewLyme (5)
Seatman (4)
WEB (4)
Stealth TDI (3)
shrifty (1)
yakfish (1)

Last edited:

cmsharHHR

TDI
none
Funny thing is, andriah613 won the Gentlemen's Club challenge... :D Awesome first win by the way!

GREAT JOB andriah613:p:p:p looking forward to the results !!! This is better then a soap opera, and I do not watch those:cool::cool: I love the friendship all of you have . Can't wait to see who did is 300-A..... IT is going to be shocking....... as i have come to know certain personalite:):):):)s

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
That was her 3rd. ;)

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
That was her 3rd. ;)

I stand (well, sit) corrected :) I knew she became active in the thread around that time period.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
I'll submit a serious guess around 7:55PM EST if I'm home. I think the results will be surprising!
I think I will too, at the last minute, hopefully right before whitedog makes the announcement.

Anyone else care to speculate?

Also, we need more votes, we have a tie for first in one of the categories.

I should be able to fire in the results at 20:02 EST (19:02 CST, 18:02 MTN, 17:02 PST)

Less than 3 hours and 22 minutes to vote. (in blue if you can!) We have 20 ballots at the moment. No previous experience necessary. Again, ballots for your review are in my signature.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
A Shrifty?
B Yakfish?
C Digital Corpus?
D NewLyme?
E Dozenspeed?

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I think I will too, at the last minute, hopefully right before whitedog makes the announcement.

Anyone else care to speculate?

Also, we need more votes, we have a tie for first in one of the categories.

What do you guys think about a tie-breaker challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.