***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Next Challenge (#294): your TDI with Vlasic Pickle jar lids covering the center nut on your mounted Steel wheel

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Dozenspeed. I call foul., I only got one point for my two tdis, and two girls. and two photos.. :D

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Right now it is raining and freezing out, I don't think I'm willing to change out my tire tonight.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
also looking over the challenges I am the only one with an unanswered challenge.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
hey, I say if you are gonna post a challenge, you should get what you want in return.. no half fast jobs.. :)

Next Challenge (#294): your TDI with Vlasic Pickle jar lid covering the center nut on your Mounted Steel wheel

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
I am just about to leave for work. No time tonight. This will give Newlyme and Dozenspeed a chance to widen the gap I have been closing!:D
It's all yours Dozenspeed I'm with Shrifty on this one! :)

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I'd agree too, I was a bit late in getting back on regarding the Inclined Plane. I would still like to see an actual Inclined Plane with someone's TDI if anyone could post one :) I have a feeling it might take awhile for someone to actually post the pic though.

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
I'd agree too, I was a bit late in getting back on regarding the Inclined Plane. I would still like to see an actual Inclined Plane with someone's TDI if anyone could post one :) I have a feeling it might take awhile for someone to actually post the pic though.
Hey now , I posted an actual inclined plane, and it only took 6 minutes! You could post that as your next challenge plus include a specified degree of incline!

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
Ok... I re-took the picture. The center nut mentioned in the challenge isn't really not specific enough. I argue any nut that is placed in the center should count as the center nut. Then just place the Vlasic pickel lid over top. So, I contend that the pickle lid IS covering the center nut! So lets see what the sicklers come up with now!! LOL!!

Last edited:

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
You still have the pickle wheels? I first saw them in DC at TDI Fest 2009, and I know they were old even then.

Next Challenge (#294): your TDI with Vlasic Pickle jar lid covering the center nut on your Mounted Steel wheel

Still waiting on a MOUNTED wheel.

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
When then the challenge was originally posted (#3443) the word "mounted" was not included in the challenge. A "mounted steel wheel was not added until later (#3451). But in my defense, the wheel is in fact mounted by a tire.:D

andriah613

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Jetta TDI
When then the challenge was originally posted (#3443) the word "mounted" was not included in the challenge. A "mounted steel wheel was not added until later (#3451). But in my defense, the wheel is in fact mounted by a tire.:D
This is true!! I think its a win. :cool:

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
Ok...I have my next challenge in mind. but I will wait at least 30 minutes before posting it to give more people a chance to object to my win.

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
Next challenge(#295): Your TDI on an inclined plane with at least a 35% grade, and a vlasik pickle jar lid covering the center nut of a steel wheel that is mounted to one of the four wheel hubs on you TDI.:D

Bwahahahaha!!

Last edited:

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
Ok...I have my next challenge in mind. but I will wait at least 30 minutes before posting it to give more people a chance to object to my win.

I call it a win too, look at some of the other ones that have been called wins :D

Status
Not open for further replies.