***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI
04 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI, 03 Beetle TDI
as much as id love to move on to a new challange... cant make out the store name, no obvious halloween gear outside...

you can do better lol

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
as much as id love to move on to a new challange... cant make out the store name, no obvious halloween gear outside...

you can do better lol
Have to agree. I like the rabbit, but the store.... Can't see the Halloween store in the pic.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Yep

Next Challenge (#265): Your TDI on front of an Insurance Company.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
State Farm Insurance. Lame sign on door, but best they have. If you click on the bottom image, and expand it, you can see the sign :(

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
sorry shrifty, i say dozenspeed has you there, if we gotta zoom in on the image to even read (barely) that its an insurance company, I say DS wins, i can see 4 maybe 5 different insurance company names in his photo clearly.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
sorry shrifty, i say dozenspeed has you there, if we gotta zoom in on the image to even read (barely) that its an insurance company, I say DS wins, i can see 4 maybe 5 different insurance company names in his photo clearly.
Fair enough. I'm going next door to let them know to get a bigger sign... Sad thing is, that was my second picture as the first from a different angle was even worse!

Next challenge?

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
of course i am just arm chair quarterbacking this. I say Newlyme has to pick the winner.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Well if shrifty concedes.....

Next Challenge: (#266) Your TDI parked with a NEW LIME green vehicle! (bonus if "electric" lime)

Go tease some poor car salesman! :p

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Well if shrifty concedes.....

Next Challenge: (#266) Your TDI parked with a NEW LIME green vehicle! (bonus if "electric" lime)

Go tease some poor car salesman! :p
Can't say I've seen one of those anywhere... Guess New Lyme can find a green car at a New Lyme OH dealership?

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
I would like to point out that size doesn't matter.... :)
It's rough out there ain't it Shrifty! I was 10 miles past the costume shop and went back to get a better picture. Luckily a spot was open when I got back and zoomed in from the wrong direction to get the better shot. I made it to work with 5 minutes to spare!
:D
Closest car dealer to me 10 miles!

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Can't say I've seen one of those anywhere... Guess New Lyme can find a green car at a New Lyme OH dealership?

Really? They seem popular around here, Fords, Camaros, Jeeps, etc...:eek:

Current Challenge: (#266) Your TDI parked with a NEW LIME green vehicle! (bonus if "electric" lime)

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
It's rough out there ain't it Shrifty! I was 10 miles past the costume shop and went back to get a better picture. Luckily a spot was open when I got back and zoomed in from the wrong direction to get the better shot. I made it to work with 5 minutes to spare!

Helluva job. I wanted to answer your next win, if you couldn't tell....;)

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI
04 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI, 03 Beetle TDI
gah!!! my neighbour hit a bear in his lime green mustang... its at the body shop around the corner... waaaay in there and masked off... by far not good enough...

going to hope the monster energy car comes by... (a new ford fiesta that some poor sap plastered stickers on like its sponcered...)

there is a lime green gasser new beatle in town

ELM

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Beetle 5 speed swap
When you say NEW do you mean as in with paper plates ?

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Indeed it is, I just wish my pick actually looked like an insurance company, not just a two-bit operation :) As soon as I saw the challenge, I thought, my car is already parked outside the building, I am 10 feet away (literally), however no sign :( No way to get a better picture here.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE

Also, when you say green, do you mean environmentally friendly?

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Yes, that's fine, or no plates...idea is a brand new car. If it already has plates, that's cool if there is still the unexpired paper plate in the window.

Also, when you say green, do you mean environmentally friendly?

Not necessary, but thanks for reminding me, that was supposed to be a "bonus" but I forgot...:rolleyes:

EDIT: Ah hell this is good enough!! Next? :rolleyes:

Lime green and "green" since it's a hybrid

Last edited:

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
Indeed it is, I just wish my pick actually looked like an insurance company, not just a two-bit operation :) As soon as I saw the challenge, I thought, my car is already parked outside the building, I am 10 feet away (literally), however no sign :( No way to get a better picture here.
Damn shrifty 3 minutes and lost, 10 feet and lost, I can hardly wait to see what's next! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.