Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW
Very nice picture indeed chriskorwan, but I fail to see the "vote for ___ sign"

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
We do this challenge at every 100th challenge. What I meant by can't use the same location twice. Say I win this today, where that photo was shot is off limits for another 100th challenge photo. Make sense
Sure does. But if we limit the 300th to challenges #202 to #299 then that may automatically rule out that location and still have plenty of options. And being lax with the rules for this "special" challenge encourages creativity.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
I think that this should be an official rule every 100th challenge we have a 2 day best Picture cumulating all the previous challenges the winning location may not be used twice. Anyone agree
I think just using the previous 100 would be pretty challenging. It would also keep things relatively simple.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Go chriskorwan!

Now don't anyone give up in intimidation, if you put in effort plese show your picture. If you are still working on it, please play to win if you can. I have to go out for a while but I'll watch remote control to see who you all call the winner and what their challenge is, in case I can snag it. :rolleyes:

I still think some people have way too much time on their hands.
Yeah, I'm blessed that way...me and the wife are DINKs. :eek:

All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.

When I get back look for my Black 2000 Jetta.
Mm, might be easier for you to spot mine! ;) About when you gonna be back?

Very much so.. Can he get a point for every challenge in the photo?
He does! Towards being the winner...

WEB - 25
MonderTDI09 - 22
chriskorwan - 37
NewLyme - 0

You don't mean he gets to name the next 37 challenges do you? :eek:

That's not for me to decide. I'm still fairly new to this forum and don't have as much say as you advanced users. :D
With as many WINS as you have, you definately get a say!

I wish I could have joined the fun on this one!! We better do this again at 300!! All the pics are great.
Oh I am so disappointed in you...:( :p

shrifty's car is busted and I treat my paint like a show car (which is ironic) what your excuse? Responsibility? :p

I think that this should be an official rule every 100th challenge we have a 2 day best Picture cumulating all the previous challenges the winning location may not be used twice. Anyone agree
Well it's nice to see I'm not the only nut. I think this idea is sound, perhaps with it's own variance. But we need to get there first, we should open this for debate in about 90 challenges from now. At the pace we're going, it might happen around Halloween. :rolleyes:

I will mention that whoever wins #299 may have to concede their proposal opportunity.

Challenge #202: Your TDI in a picture with the most previous challenges represented in it posted as of MIDNIGHT Friday night (Saturday Morning) Eastern Standard Time

T-minus 2h 47m

Last edited:

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Real nice work Chriskorwan and Web. Where are the pro's:D pictures?

2hrs 10 min left.

chriskorwan

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 VW Golf
Monstertdi09 and WEB yours were great as well I'm a bid disappointed that we are the only 3 who even attempted it. I vote for another day if more people want to participate

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
shrifty's car is busted and I treat my paint like a show car (which is ironic) what your excuse? Responsibility? :p
I can't believe it has been over 3 weeks now, latest update is that it should be ready mid-week next week. Way too late to participate in this challenge...

Just found out the guy that hit me was cited and summoned to appear in court, that makes it somewhat better :)

Looking forward to more submissions on this one!

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI 5 Speed
At this point if people are still working on it they must be working by spotlights, or in a big building.

1 hour 54 minutes left....

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
At this point if people are still working on it they must be working by spotlights, or in a big building.

1 hour 54 minutes left....
I think you may need to adjust your watch, it is less than an hour to go... :D Unless I'm mistaken, is it over at midnight EST?

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
Once someone got more than the 22 I was capable of (without going to extreme efforts) I decided to bow out. While the picture of my 22 would be interesting, it's not a winning picture, so there goes my incentive to make a big mess in the driveway.

Have we hit the record for longest TDI Club thread ever?

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Congratulations chriskorwan for winning the first centennial challenge!

I'm going to note all three of you in the CHL. :)

Next Challenge: (#203) To be determined by: chriskorwan

Last edited:

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA

Challenge: (#204) Your TDI parked all alone on the upper most level of a open top parking garage.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
This challenge is way too cruel. I have been parking on the roof of a VERY empty garage for a few years now for work, just need to find a TDI... :mad:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Challenge: (#204) Your TDI parked all alone on the upper most level of a open top par

Challenge: (#205) Your TDI parked within 50 feet of a red barn. Entire car and entire barn must be in frame

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
I think that's your most revealing photo yet.

Challenge: (#205) Your TDI parked within 50 feet of a red barn. Entire car and entire barn must be in frame

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Hey Dozenspeed nice shot on the parking garage.

Now off on a drive to no where in particular. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.