***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'97 B4 w/ 236K mi body, 46K mi soul
Well, unless there are any complaints, let's keep the momentum. This time for the polar opposite...

Challenge #177: Your TDI in front of a botanical garden, arboretum, oasis, or some such nature wonderland :)

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Hi guys back from the fest.I missed the one challenge for the fest.:( I was busy helping out.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Therein lies the challenge! :D
I've had a few opportunities; just not enough time. Oh, well.;)
Tony
I've got the time, just no TDI :mad:

If I find a TDI that fulfills the challenge requirement, can I pretend that it is mine? :)

Current Challenge #177: Your TDI in front of a botanical garden, arboretum, oasis, or some such nature wonderland

DieselSax

Mid Michigan - little town called Riverdale
TDI
'10 JSW, Manual 6-spd, Black/Black
Okay, let's get some focus...

TDiSkater wins #174 - TDI at TDI Fest 2012

Dieselsax wins the "thanking somebody for something" challenge (#175)

But he forgot to post a challenge for a few hours so...

NEW CHALLENGE: (#176) Your TDI in front of some sort of industrial plant (chemical, refinerey, power, nuclear, etc) MUST have something billowing into the air
Sorry about that all... Got involved with family and couldn't sneak the time in for this. Good challenge Dozenspeed.

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
I'm parked under a tree does that count? :p

Current Challenge #177: Your TDI in front of a botanical garden, arboretum, oasis, or some such nature wonderland.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Hi guys back from the fest.I missed the one challenge for the fest.:( I was busy helping out.
So YOU are the second bummed guy! I'd like to see your picture anyway. :)

Hey!! That was my challenge (SEA water!!) and still a bit cranky about it!
LOL, my point was to tease DC as we have been far more leinent in the past. I'd propose that one again one day and "sea" if we can get it right, or end up with more flavor in this thread. :cool:

BTW, your Back to the Future DeLorean challenge picture is one of my favorites. :cool:

I've got the time, just no TDI :mad:

If I find a TDI that fulfills the challenge requirement, can I pretend that it is mine? :)
I vote heck yeah, that WOULD be challenging!

I'm parked under a tree does that count? :p
Only if you live in a desert! :p

Current Challenge #177: Your TDI in front of a botanical garden, arboretum, oasis, or some such nature wonderland

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I vote heck yeah, that WOULD be challenging!

Sounds good to me. I just heard back from the adjuster, it seems like 3 weeks before my car is repaired.

Last edited:

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
My TDI in front of Toledo Botanical Gardens

Next challenge (#178) Your TDI with a supercar, And I will define "supercar" as any car with a price tag over $200,000

Last edited:

slamhouse

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI SE
Via Kelly Blue Book:

A 2012 Audi R8 4.2 coupe with manual transmission starts around $118,500, including destination and a $3,000 gas-guzzler tax. An R8 with the V10 starts at just over $153,000. R8 Spyder convertibles start at just under $132,000 with the V8 and nearly $167,000 with the V10. Adding an automatic transmission to any models adds about $9,000. A loaded R8 5.2 coupe can reach beyond $185,000 and the equivalent version of a Spyder can eclipse $200,000. At these prices, the R8 is comparable to Porsche 911 Turbo models and exotics from Aston Martin and Maserati. Be sure to check the Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Price for the most up-to-date pricing of the Audi R8 in your area. Down the road, we expect the R8 to have a slightly lower resale value than the Porsche.

Reference:
http://www.kbb.com/audi/r8/2012-aud...83a6d491c105&crversion=b&r=692934319030990700

Status
Not open for further replies.