***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dankemp

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A4 110Tdi
or do i have to open the gates and park behind it ?

next challenge:

Tdi clean with the blackest back end . (from exhaust soot, not just clean your car and leave the boot :p)

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback

Here's a GPS mount I saw on my travels today.

Looks like ya slowed me down on this one. :)
Current Challenge (#149): Tdi clean with the blackest back end . (from exhaust soot, not just clean your car and leave the boot :p)

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I'm out on this one. No soot on the boot!

Current Challenge (#149): Tdi clean with the blackest back end . (from exhaust soot, not just clean your car and leave the boot :p)

Dankemp

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A4 110Tdi
Current Challenge (#149): Tdi clean with the blackest back end . (from exhaust soot, not just clean your car and leave the back :p)

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
doesn't have a boot ???? y lol

Ok, I think we need a new challenge, this one has gone on for WAY too long!!!! :p

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI 5 Speed
Jeepres, 3 pages worth of challenges today alone. I guess the red and white car ones were on the super easy category, between 2 yellows I figured would slow things down but the TDI crowd continues to amaze me.

What is a fancy dress, I dont get it?

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI
04 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI, 03 Beetle TDI
I can take a picture of my TDI without a bra on... Thats far from fancy though....

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
Jeepres, 3 pages worth of challenges today alone. I guess the red and white car ones were on the super easy category, between 2 yellows I figured would slow things down but the TDI crowd continues to amaze me.

What is a fancy dress, I dont get it?
I'm pretty sure were still doing the dirty Boot challenge

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI

Well this is about 6000km worth of grime... (last wash was in lecombe alberta! Top of the trunk is clean cause we use it as a table regularly... You can see a clean bottle circle and blurry mess around it...

mlemorie

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta
If dan judges me a winner, then I propose the challenge that I have been waiting the entire game for lol

Your TDI next to a non VAG group, diesel powered car (not trucks or vans).

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
If dan judges me a winner, then I propose the challenge that I have been waiting the entire game for lol

Your TDI next to a non VAG group, diesel powered car (not trucks or vans).

I like it, now time to find it. New Lyme, should I even bother? I'm not leaving work for another 15-20 minutes.

Dankemp

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A4 110Tdi

Well this is about 6000km worth of grime... (last wash was in lecombe alberta! Top of the trunk is clean cause we use it as a table regularly... You can see a clean bottle circle and blurry mess around it...

think this one is a winner , can c the definite line of backend grime lol

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI
Woooh... Im torn between non VAG diesel vehicle (too easy)... Oooooor your TDI at the bottom or top of a staircase... Bonus points for over 20 stairs....

I think that would be interesting/challanging...

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan
Should be pretty easy for our European friends playing along I would think. Much tougher in the US.

mlemorie

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta
I figured mine would be a bit more challenging for us here in the states. Ive been waiting for that one because I happen to own a diesel chevette :D. That was also why I specified car, because diesel trucks and vans are pretty easy to come by. Anyone else know what the color blue on Dans car is called? It looks a lot like the Malibu blue metallic/Satellite blue that we got over here on the satellite edition beetles

Status
Not open for further replies.