***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Hell, I'm going to give it to you for using the word "embiggen" :D

Current Challenge (#136): Your TDI with you underneath, cleaning road grime off your engine using a visibly dirty rag in your hand. TDI must be propped up red-neck style! (i.e., using a street curb, cinder blocks, etc, BUT BE SAFE! ;))

That's a messed up challenge now that I think about it...WHO on earth would use such such crude access tactics to CLEAN the underside of a diesel? Either a dysfuntional German or a hillbilly with OCD? :confused:

Last edited:

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan
That is so excellent, I love it! I may not know art but I know what I like. :D Seriously, if I didn't know better I'd suspect you simply lifted it from some VW Jetta brochure! Super sweet. :)
Putting gas stations out of business since 1986 - TDI

:)

Thanks for the compliments. I actually meant to take the wide angle lens but attached the 24-70 by mistake :) Oh well, I think that one will work. I need to start using the camera more for these challenges but I always get in a hurry :( Plus, I take enough pictures in my everyday life that sometimes I am just burnt out.

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan
So am I, buddy. I don't take anything serious :) I am a Sooner, but actually enjoy Austin when I am there.

BarnyardsTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf w/DSG, Malone Stage 2 (all emissions intact), HID's, Sunroof, Dynaudio, NAV
Its fun. Only been here a couple of years after I took a job at Samsung. Went to Texas State (formerly that party school known as Southwest Texas State) so Im still getting the hang of this place. Hope to join in this driving game when there is a challenge I can participate in! Have fun.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback

Keep that redneck stuff comin, it's in the genes!

Next Challenge (#137): Your TDI at Church with a steeple (spire).

Last edited:

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
Wait was the challenge "Last picture before TDIClub member gets crushed by precariously lifted car??? :eek:

Please be safe!
The challenge was Redneck style. :D

The car was resting on support behind front wheel out of sight!

Next Challenge (#137): Your TDI at Church with a steeple (spire).

Last edited:

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Man do you guys ever sleep:D Hey Lime nice brick job lol

Tom

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Challenge (#136): Your TDI with you underneath, cleaning road grime off your engine using a visibly dirty rag in your hand. TDI must be propped up red-neck style!

That's a messed up challenge now that I think about it...WHO on earth would use such such crude access tactics to CLEAN the underside of a diesel? Either a dysfuntional German or a hillbilly with OCD? :confused:
Well HERE'S the answer, folks! :D

Epic. :)

Thanks yakfish, for stopping me from runing out for a pic of church, becuase we have some monster vintage ones around here!

Sorry shrifty...nice work though...:)

Current challenge: (#138) your TDI'S reflection while driving on the road

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Well HERE'S the answer, folks! :D

Epic. :)

Thanks yakfish, for stopping me from runing out for a pic of church, becuase we have some monster vintage ones around here!

Sorry shrifty...nice work though...:)

Current challenge: (#138) your TDI'S reflection while driving on the road
I just ran out on break to take a picture of a church just up the road while yakfish posted as I was gone. Oh well, saves me from picking horrible challenges that take forever to complete... :p

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
Next Challenge (#139): A picture of your TDI in front of a Flower Shop and MUST be able to see flower display in the windows.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
If you look closely in the top pic you can see me leaning over to take the picture. Slowly driving. I stopped and got out to take the second pic in case someone wanted to see the reflection and the car.

Next Challenge (#139): A picture of your TDI in front of a Flower Shop and MUST be able to see flower display in the windows.

Last edited:

TonyJetta

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'15 Jetta TDI SE / '06 Jetta TDI DSG Pkg0 / '96 Passat TDI
Can it be a boat launch with boats at the courtesy dock, or is a 'proper' marina required?

Just asking for clarification.

Tony

yakfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI 5 Speed
Let's see an actual marina, a boat dock is too easy! If this one goes past 24 hours then a boat dock pic will work

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI

Next Challenge (#141): Your TDI parked next to a Junk Yard.

Last edited:

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI 5 Speed
Check out the cars in the background (blue Beetle, couple of Jettas), do I get bonus points?

Next Challenge:
A younger than 4 year old pretending to drive your TDI.

NO, you do not get bonus points if they are REALLY driving!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.