***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.I.T.T.

Veteran Member
TDI
PD75
Has nobody got this yet? Is it to tricky? Do I need to post an easier one?
Maybe we could rig this one, so I win it with Dave the cat's help, when we sort the 'box out on my Polo. Only issue is, that might be a while away :p

Post something more sensible!

Ash :)

ELM

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Beetle 5 speed swap
driving game

Well I tried to post a photo but it didn't work. How do I do this?

Last edited:

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
Upload the pic to somewhere like photo bucket then copy the direct link, click the second from the left icon in the reply box on here, delete anything in it and paste in your link then hit enter.

ELM

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Beetle 5 speed swap
The Driving game

This is my wife's very large cat on top of a VW New Beetle.

Next challenge will be a picture of your VW TDI in front of your city limit sign.

OntarioVW_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta highline

Next challenge will be a picture of your VW TDI in front of your city limit sign.
Lmao what kind of milage you get with that thing? 60 inches per ounce?

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium

Next challenge is to get a picture with your car and a Liberty Tax service mascot. For tax day
The liberty tax mascots in my area all act like there is a STONER dancing madly inside the costume. (Think of the character JAKE on Two and a Half Men) Seeing them as you drive by you kinda expect them to trip and fall into traffic....
Sorry, no pics.

Nice Thread!

Bill

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
The liberty tax mascots in my area all act like there is a STONER dancing madly inside the costume. (Think of the character JAKE on Two and a Half Men) Seeing them as you drive by you kinda expect them to trip and fall into traffic....
Sorry, no pics.

Nice Thread!

Bill

Now if you just get back in your car and move it to the city limit sign you'll win :D

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
It's bed time here in the midwest USA, Seatman, and they take down the sign each night.:D
I think we are -6 hours GMT/ZULU/UTC, right now we are on DST which is -5 though. DST=daylight saving time

Bill

ELM

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Beetle 5 speed swap
Seatman I'm beginning to think you might have a stash of these pics :D[/QUOTE]

The roof of the Beetle was to hot to put a cat up there to take a picture earlier today.

strick9

TDI
2003 TDI Wagon

Hilarious! I also like that you still won with the "real" picture. And that both bugs look alike.

OntarioVW_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta highline
Surprised no one has got this one yet, I just remembered it as I was leaving town so here is my tdi next the the "city limit sign" although it's more of a small village lol

Hmm next challenge is your tdi in the parking lot of your favorite resteraunt.

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
Damn, wish this challenge were posted yesterday, I was at said favorite restaurant.

strick9

TDI
2003 TDI Wagon
Damn, wish this challenge were posted yesterday, I was at said favorite restaurant.
Damn, I wish I wasn't so particular about my favorite restaurant, as my top 3 choices are all 1000s of miles away from me.

Maybe I'll embrace the spirit of the challenge and try to get to my favorite local restaurant.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Damn, I wish I wasn't so particular about my favorite restaurant, as my top 3 choices are all 1000s of miles away from me.

Maybe I'll embrace the spirit of the challenge and try to get to my favorite local restaurant.

You could always lie :D

Abaddon2501

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI Auto
Hey us poor people enjoy the finer things at McDonald's...sometimes I even get something that is not on the Dollar menu!

dremd

Veteran Member
TDI
06 sprinter. 03 jetta wagon premium with 6 speed ALH swap, 14 JSW
Man, I don't think that McDonalds can be a favorite restaurant. Are you financially motivated?

I had some wild thoughts about driving 219 miles to what might be a favorite, but then I realized at least 1 local TDI guy and probably 2 would shoot and kill me if I did.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom, sometimes only a Micky D's will do :D

slamhouse

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI SE
Maybe some day when i have some more money, I will have a fancier favorite restaurant:rolleyes:

Have you ever have a Mchicken with extra mayo and a sweet and sour sauce on it? best dang thing you can get for a buck!
I call it the.. Sweet and Sour Mchicken.

You may disqaulify me though if my favorite restaurant doesn't live up to the sandards of you rich guys:p

Last edited:

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Well seeing as I'm poor I'm off to find a bridge tomorrow :D

It's maybe all these fancy restaraunts that's eating up all the money and causing most of the people in this thread to still be driving Mk4's lol

OntarioVW_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta highline
Well seeing as I'm poor I'm off to find a bridge tomorrow :D

It's maybe all these fancy restaraunts that's eating up all the money and causing most of the people in this thread to still be driving Mk4's lol
Hey now! Maybe all the mk6 guys are getting their fuel pump fixed and the mk5 guys are replacing their cams so they can't drive to get a picture :D

Deebeaux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Golf GLS
If you post a picture in front of that restaurant without both of us there, I will probably shoot you.

Man, I don't think that McDonalds can be a favorite restaurant. Are you financially motivated?

I had some wild thoughts about driving 219 miles to what might be a favorite, but then I realized at least 1 local TDI guy and probably 2 would shoot and kill me if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.