View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2009, 22:42   #107
TDICADDGUY
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 42/46/51 with 5 speed - was 36/40/42 with 01M

Installed it in about an hour tonight, most of the time was spent fighting with the OE sleeve clamp which has been through 9 MN winters. I have been soaking it with penetrating oil for a week in anticipation of removing it. Didn't matter as they weren't budging. I ended up just snapping them off. I was able to reuse the sleeve clamp by just using regular 2-1/4" muffler clamps for now.

The catback itself fit like a friggen' glove thanks to Matt's mad skills. The welds on this thing are beautiful, I couldn't ask for more. I don't believe it myself, but I genuinely feel more power and see faster turbo spooling on the gauge. Its late and I'm tired though so we'll see what the next few days bring, its probably just in my head. It definitely sounds better than my ill-fitting and leaking $20 swede-rig exhaust that I had on there before. I can't wait to get one of his downpipes installed, but that will have to wait a couple months.

2000 NB 3 pedal mod RC3 PP520's Eurojet SMIC SBC 3 2.5" side exit straight pipe2" lift

TDICADDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.12097 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 17.05 Kb. compressed to 15.47 Kb. by saving 1.57 Kb. (9.23%)]