TDIClub Forums

TDIClub Forums (http://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php)
-   TDIFest 2007 (http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Thank you (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=188864)

VW Derf September 3rd, 2007 15:58

Thank you

I'd like to send out a big thank you to the staff (Zippy_car, Radman, meganuke, mrchill, MrsChill, and TDIinRI), the advisor/planner from TDIFest 2006 (Hamsterdiesel), and IndigoBlueWagon for logistics and assistance with the new registration website.
The hard work and dedication by these people for the last 10 months with the support of the voluteers, sponsours, speakers and vendors enabled us to have a great TDIFest.

Thank you!

VeeDubTDI September 4th, 2007 06:50

Yes, thanks to everyone who helped make this an awesome Fest! This was certainly one of the best GTGs I've ever been to. :)

Doc_Oc September 4th, 2007 12:49

My first Fest but not the last. Thank you ALL for making it happen and FUN!!!

TDITONY September 4th, 2007 13:13

We had a blast too. Thanks everyone. See you all next year.

Tony B.

btcost September 4th, 2007 13:37

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard. I had a great time.

See you soon

Brian

kromicacid September 4th, 2007 14:27

Thank you all for such a great time! Amy even had a good time too...

I cant wait till the next one.

Andrew

tomo366 September 4th, 2007 15:36

Yes ,thank you for the great time!!
Also thanks to Lawson and Harold for riding up with me and sharing in the the driving and expenses!:D

hec September 4th, 2007 18:15

Thanks to Fred and all the staff for all their hard work.

Tom, thanks for taking your car. I wouldn't have gone otherwise,
and I'm really glad I went.

And ditto to Lawson, thanks for sharing the driving and expenses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomo366
Yes ,thank you for the great time!!
Also thanks to Lawson and Harold for riding up with me and sharing in the the driving and expenses!:D

compu_85 September 4th, 2007 18:17

Indeed. I had a great time, and can't wait till next year's event!!!

-Jason

diy_fool September 4th, 2007 18:46

Let me add my thanks to the list. I had a great time and even more important, my wife enjoyed the trip and meeting new friends at the event. So it looks like a green light for 2008!

ymz September 4th, 2007 18:50

A most enjoyable weekend !!!!

However, reading the above posts, I'm afraid that the Bored Housewives' Club may need to be renamed... possibly even my wife could be persuaded to attend next year...

Three Cheers for a job well done !!!!!!

Yuri.

ecodean September 4th, 2007 19:21

Kristina and I had a blast. Thanks to all the organizers and volunteers for all of your hard work. We met a lot of great people and will definitely be at next years fest. A special thanks to Chris Hill (Mr. Chill) for diagnosing my cars overboost problem. The car ran great on the way home, and I got my best MPGs yet. 50.9 over 540 miles. WOW!!!! ;)

Zippy_car September 4th, 2007 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ymz
A most enjoyable weekend !!!!

However, reading the above posts, I'm afraid that the Bored Housewives' Club may need to be renamed... possibly even my wife could be persuaded to attend next year...

Three Cheers for a job well done !!!!!!

Yuri.

That was mentioned about a month ago by another member. maybe something to consider for next year.

I'm glad to see so many saying they had a wonderful time. It was tremendously great being able to finally put faces to all those names (even the ones from Mass, Canada - Maryland, Canada, and Quebec USA) :rolleyes:. I look forward to seeing you all again at next years fest.. if not sooner!

Special thanks, again to Fred, Julie, and All the Fest staff. Without you, there would be no Fest! Job well done. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Now... where will next years fest be? :confused:

drkblujetta September 4th, 2007 22:39

Vancouver!!!!! :cool::cool::cool: I would love to be part of such a unique event!!!!:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy_car
Now... where will next years fest be? :confused:

ittrad September 5th, 2007 00:22

My first fest since 2000, and it was a blast. Just getting home now. Need sleep.. will post pictures soon.