TDIClub Forums

TDIClub Forums (http://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php)
-   TDIFest 2009 (http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TDIFest 2009 Registration! (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=246257)

TheGrove May 31st, 2009 13:06

Registered!

dieseleux May 31st, 2009 14:28

Registered!

VeeDubTDI May 31st, 2009 15:26

Sweet!

Remember folks, the registration discount ends at midnight tonight! (West coast time, I think.)

VeeDubTDI May 31st, 2009 23:27

Just over 30 minutes until the Early-Bird Special ends! HURRY!!

We're up to 54 registrations so far... best early-bird turnout EVER! :cool:

iamstuffed May 31st, 2009 23:42

I just registered. One + One.:)

VeeDubTDI May 31st, 2009 23:52

I have you added to the list! I'm glad you and your girlfriend can make it out. :cool:

7 minutes left!!

VeeDubTDI June 1st, 2009 00:02

Thank you to the 56 early-birds who registered for Fest! We will now be moving into the regular registration phase, which is $40 per person. This will continue to run until mid-August when we have to submit our t-shirt orders to the shirt company.

As always, please PM me if you have any questions!

Please stay tuned, as we are working on the official agenda and vendor list. :)

Zippy_car June 6th, 2009 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeeDubTDI
Thank you to the 56 early-birds who registered for Fest! We will now be moving into the regular registration phase, which is $40 per person. This will continue to run until mid-August when we have to submit our t-shirt orders to the shirt company.

As always, please PM me if you have any questions!

Please stay tuned, as we are working on the official agenda and vendor list. :)

You're doing a great job keeping this going and keeping everyone up to date. well done! hopefully this will be a great turn out!

VeeDubTDI June 6th, 2009 10:39

Thanks Zippy! I hope it's a great event, too. :D

Ton June 26th, 2009 10:13

Is there going to be a biodiesel corner at the fest?

VeeDubTDI June 26th, 2009 14:00

Probably not, as we don't have a biodiesel supplier very close by... but I'll look into it. Maybe we can get a truck for at least a couple of hours on Saturday.

The fuel station by the Pentagon has B20, but it's overpriced. They want close to $3/gallon right now. :eek:

jasonTDI June 29th, 2009 17:05

Lisa and I are in.

Thur arrival.

VeeDubTDI July 2nd, 2009 07:20

Sweet! :cool:

canast July 4th, 2009 21:18

Hotel taken care of previously

and now registered. Prices must be going up as registration is now per person. Also there is a fee for the meet and greet? Did the hotel give us a great deal on rooms only to nail us for everything else or is this to help with the fund raising for the club. Will have to think about this.

airwolf July 5th, 2009 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by canast
and now registered. Prices must be going up as registration is now per person. Also there is a fee for the meet and greet? Did the hotel give us a great deal on rooms only to nail us for everything else or is this to help with the fund raising for the club. Will have to think about this.

We are having food provided by the hotel. We figured that people would be arriving during the meet and greet time and wanted to give the option of some snacks rather than the guests having to find a place to eat right away and missing out on the meet and greet.

If you just want to socialize outside of the room there is no charge for this.

It was always the intention to have a per person registration fee. This was just not enforced or defined clearly in the past. There are costs that are associated with each person attending. Grab bags, name tags, lanyards, t-shirts, etc.

We look forward to having you at the fest!