Good Canadian parts suppliers?

PtboMarkIV

TDI
Hey all.

Just wondering if anyone knows a good place to get parts at a reasonable cost. Seems every website is American or even if they are Canadian the price is in USD and it's crazy high shipping. Hoping someone knows of good genuine Canadian sites. Also I live in the Peterborough Ontario area anything local to that or Toronto east with good parts new or used would be helpful.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Petesaguytdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Bhw Passat
I generally do ok with Autopartsway, but they sent me a defective caliper Bracket where Cardone (the remanufacturer) ground through the end of the pin Chamber. I am currently battling them to back down on their parts return process. They have been in touch, but not keeping their word on anything they say.

I can see giving me a full refund being a problem if I ordered the wrong part, but it simply was defective and slipped through someones quality controls at Cardone

So as long as you order the right parts, or they don't ship you a defective one you should be fine using them.

shakescreek

Veteran Member
TDI
18'6" welded aluminum jetboat with pd160, gtb2056vl, and tuning by rub87, 2003 chev blazer with bhw swap, 2000 jetta alh with gtd1752 vrk, .240 injectors, 11mm pump, fmic, 6 spd manual
X3 for Roseland. I've ordered quite a lot from Brian and always quality parts at a good price and reasonable shipping charges. And if you need something he doesn't stock he can usually get it in for you. Highly recommend him.

VicGuy

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW Golf Wagon, 97 Golf Turbo Diesel
Not sure what kind of parts you are looking for, but you can check out Brian Harrison at http://www.roselandtech.ca/
X2 for Brian a @ Roseland. Good prices, excelent service & communication. Quick shipping to boot every time I've ordered from him
X3 for Roseland. I've ordered quite a lot from Brian and always quality parts at a good price and reasonable shipping charges. And if you need something he doesn't stock he can usually get it in for you. Highly recommend him.
Ditto on Roseland, purchase there all the time also. Can't go wrong with Brian
Thanks, folks! You were correct!
I sent Brian a short email this morning and by suppertime I had a multi-paragraph detailed reply, clearly explaining some of the options I had.
It gives me a lot of confidence to buy from him.
Excellent already!