Need some real-world feedback

MrMetal

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Ok, so thanks to this board and summer just around the corner, my upgrade urges have returned... currently, my power/handling upgrades include

1. Upsolute
2. DG short shifter
3. Bilstein Sports, H&R Sports, 28mm Neuspeed rear sway, Neuspeed front strut bar

I am always low on cash, so most upgrades I can only dream about. But, with time, I think I can swing some stuff... so my question to you is, what do you think of the following, cronological list

1. E-codes with euro switch (not power, but I hate my current lights)
2. DG race pipe + intercooler pipes combo
3. Boost gauge
5. Wett chip and Kerma .205 nozzles

Does this seem like a sane, poor-man-trying-to-upgrade-his-TDI solution? I know I already have an Upsolute chip, but from my reading, it seems that if I want to get .205's, Wett is the way to go...

All feedback, comments and even flames welcome... thanks!

hayden

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf
Real-world feedback.. Boost gauge, yes. Dawes or Boostvalve, yes. Those things are gonna help you our in the real world where you will have to pay money to fix a blown turbo. The E-codes are a no-brainer, especially since you have a Jetta. From there consider bigger injectors and a new clutch before you spend $400 or so on DG stuff.. it's icing, and very nice icing but the cake aint done yet, imo.