2010 Jetta lost power

Bart g

TDI
2010 jetta
Newbie question here I have a 2010 Jetta that has a Malone stage 2 tune, egr, cats, dpf, and wastegate all deleted and replaced by turbo to factory muffler straight pipe. It has been 85k since I did the mods with no problems until now. I didn't drive the car for two weeks and it started right up but when I left the driveway it has little power and rpm stops at 3000. I can still here turbo whine and it runs smooth. Changed fuel and air filters and unhooked the maf sensor with no change also tried cleaning the maf but no luck I'm out of ideas and could use some advice and the car was running perfect before it sat? Thanks for any help

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
Best to start with data logging, might be boost control, does it go into limp mode after awhile or just slow right from the start? any codes?

Bart g

TDI
2010 jetta
It has been in limp mode since the trouble started it idles fine maybe alittle extra diesel smoke but not rolling coal or anything it's just making very little power and I can't get it to go over 3000 rpm either driving or reving it in neutral. I will look into a data logging. I have to go out of town for a couple days but will do it as soon as I get back thanks for your insight on the problem you guys are great that's what I call customer service!!!

Bart g

TDI
2010 jetta
When I hook it up are there some specific parameters that I should be paying more attention to than others?

Bart g

TDI
2010 jetta
Ok I just looked at your log viewer link I will send you the data as soon as I get a chance thank you for the customer support you guys at Malone tuning are a class act!

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
While you're in there, might want to rule out the dumb stuff. Damaged wiring, loose piping and rotten vacuum tubes.