TDIClub Forums

TDIClub Forums (http://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php)
-   Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted (http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ALH items for sale, in NH, deliverable (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=506592)

Powder Hound April 11th, 2020 11:43

ALH items for sale, in NH, deliverable

The engine is no longer available.

An injection pump. The pump works, but the QA needs new gaskets. $100.

There's other things for sale as well. Photos will follow as I get things cleaned up. Most all of them are too ugly right now.

Valeo clutch, SMF model. This one is so nearly like new, it can't have but a few thousand miles on it and I'll bet the crashed car's owner was extremely displeased. Comes with pressure plate bolts to hold the friction disk and pressure plate together with the single mass flywheel, but you'll need all new ones to go with the new flywheel bolts you'll need. $200.

Transmission mount. $50.

Golf club. You know, the counter weighted shifter part on top of the transmission. I'll have to get more info as I have more than one and probably at least 1 newer version as well as one with spherical ends. $25.

Alternator. It is in good shape, Bosch, pulley is fine. It tests out at 14.74 volts and the 'off voltage' is 13.99 volts. It should be adequate. $200.

As I said, delivery is available if it is not quite practical for you to come get stuff. If you live close, it's all easy. All prices do not include shipping and are best reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking and Cheers!

PH

Powder Hound April 11th, 2020 11:43

Reserved for more photos if needed.

Powder Hound May 23rd, 2020 07:53

To the top!

Powder Hound May 27th, 2020 14:24

The NB front seats I have will be available until Friday, 29 May 2020. That said, if you want them, or think you will need them soon, and can convince me, I'll hold them for you for up to 4 weeks. Maybe longer - depends on when the house sells.

Otherwise, on Friday I'll be making a video on what seat bolster air bags look like when they blow off and they'll end up in the dump on Saturday.

Cheers!

PH

eddieleephd May 30th, 2020 13:07

Maybe this guy will if he can afford it.
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=507641

Powder Hound June 5th, 2020 12:50

I haven't blown up the side air bags in the seats yet. I had a situation come up suddenly and was not able to get to it. But, I will do it as soon as I can.

Cheers!

PH

Powder Hound June 6th, 2020 17:02

So the engine is gone, and most of the stuff that I had separated was also taken. The first post has been adjusted to reflect current availability.

And yes, the seats are still here. I'm going to have to set up the stress test on the airbags early next week.

Stay tuned!

Cheers,

PH

Powder Hound June 10th, 2020 03:58

Seats gone. Just so y'all know, I separated the side air bags out, not knowing if the dump would accept them since the air bags might be considered hazardous. So they're separately available. Just so you know: the wires to the plug were cut.

I also tried to blow them off before throwing them out. You can't set off air bags with a mere 12 volts, and I was not interested in trying higher voltage as I don't have time.

Cheers,

PH

tdmsurfguy June 13th, 2020 06:36

Is the intake manifold gone too

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powder Hound (Post 5595861)
Seats gone. Just so y'all know, I separated the side air bags out, not knowing if the dump would accept them since the air bags might be considered hazardous. So they're separately available.

I also tried to blow them off before throwing them out. You can't set off air bags with a mere 12 volts, and I was not interested in trying higher voltage as I don't have time.

Cheers,

PH

Powder Hound June 14th, 2020 06:00

Yes, it went with the engine. But you have a couple of good offers on your other thread, so I am sure you will be fine with one of those.

Cheers,

PH

Feudsim June 25th, 2020 19:17

Evening - Do you still have the golf club shifter weight, and by any chance the transmission cover located immediately below it?

Thanks!

Powder Hound June 26th, 2020 03:36

Yes. I will pull it and see if I can figure out the shipping. UPS is very creative with fees these days. A couple of weeks ago the estimate online that was $20 suddenly turned into $28 when I got to the store to actually ship it.

Please PM your address and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,

PH