WTB '02-'05 Jetta Wagon

tommyd

TDI
Land Rover 300 Tdi
WTB TDI Jetta Wagon in Austin

Howdy,
I'm a new member looking to buy a diesel Jetta Wagon. Looking for a clean car without rust and owned by a non-smoker. Prefer 5-spd. but will consider automatics (except for '02-'03 automatics).
Living in Gainesville, Florida at the moment and will be in Austin, TX over the holidays.
Keeping an eye on this forum, craigslist and foobert, but any leads are appreciated.
Many thanks,
Tom

Last edited:

Dennishiggins

TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon
Comming- 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon 180m $8,500

Hi Tommyd and anyone else looking for a great 05 TDI Wagon :) ?

I will be putting my Beautiful Black on Black leather, 5 speed, CD, Moonroof, Mitchlins, new glow plug system, etc, etc, most options, up for sale next week, as soon as I can get some pictures taken I will be listing her, and will put a notice here of where to find her on Auto Trader.
If I was not forced to sell her because of a downturn in my business I would never sell her, I had planned to keep her for about 5 years and about another 300,000 miles more and took care of her accordingly so that could be easily done. If you know TDIs you know of what I speak. I have priced her to sell quickly, $8,500. At this price I will be loosing about $6,000+ on what I have in her, but my loss will be someones good karma.
This is the car that so many are looking for,
in the condition that they are looking for, available very soon!
I will let you know then, all the best on your TDI journey, Dennis, So. Cal.