WTB: Silver MKIV Jetta.

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Got a project car that needs doors, fenders, trunk lid, tires and a steering rack. To save on cost, I'l now looking for a donor car that has usable parts that I can transfer. Would be a bonus if it has a 2.0 gas engine. If anyone here has or knows a car like this, please let me know. I'll be keeping an eye on Kijiji too.

HPsenicka

Veteran Member
TDI
2 x 2004 Jetta Sport BEW (Malone Stage 1.5), 2014 GSW TDI - Wolfsburg Edition, 2015 Passat TDI -Sport Trim
I would potentially be interested in a front bumper, valance, splash guards, belly pan, and rad support.

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
I think you can register, but it cost $200 per year if you are a non dealer.

I think Stark Auto Sales is open to the public. I see their commercials on Motoring TV all the time.

www.starkautosales.com

Last edited:

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Thanks but I'm not interested in paying a membership or fees (including taxes)on a parts car). What I'm after is a parts car either sold here or on kijiji.

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
If you have to pay tax on $500 to get a whole car with all the parts you need, why scrounge around for weeks or months looking for bits and pieces here & there?

Here is a whole car, with everything you're looking for (silver, fenders, wheels,) plus a bonus....leather interior which can be sold to recoup initial investment if you don't like leather. And once the car is stripped of all the parts you need, its still worth a couple hundred bucks in scrap or part out the rest yourself on Kijiji.

https://starkautosales.com/item_detail.php?stock_num=WAON30738

kennster

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI(RIP), 2011 Jetta TDI Highline(RIP),2015 Passat TDI Highline
my silver 2002 is up for parts..alot of new stuff on it..