Rear Wiper and Washer (F&R) Stopped Working

Christopera

TDI
Looking...
2013 Sportwagen. Like the title says, I get in the car yesterday, no rear wiper, no sprayers front or rear. Front wipers work on all settings. Front wipers will run after attempting to spray, but nothing ever sprays.

Has to be the stock right? I went through all the fuses (I can't find a fuse diagram anywhere, so frustrating) and everything looks fine. There's was a tad bit of corrosion on some of the in-cabin fuses, I cleaned them up and put them back. I did all the fuses one by one, because how would I know where they go without a fricking diagram.

Car is still under 2 year warranty, is this covered? My father has VCDS, so I will probably borrow that and see if I can test further.

PRY4SNO

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Touareg Execline
That should definitely be under warranty.

You probably have a pump failure or broken wiring somewhere.

Christopera

TDI
Looking...
Thanks!

I'll give the dealer a call today. I'm going to connect it up to VCDS tonight, if it's a body module I might be able to tell, but I doubt I'll solve the problem. If it's under warranty I'll definitely be dropping it off.

Christopera

TDI
Looking...
This was covered under warranty. It was in the shop all of two hours. Nice! The body module apparently disables the rear wiper when the washer pump is bad, or so the dealership says. So they replaced the pump, all is well. The pump must have been going for a while, because the new one has twice the pressure.