TDIClub Forums

TDIClub Forums (http://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php)
-   TDIFest 2010 (http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   TDIFest PDX 2010 Registration (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=279171)

Zippy_car April 11th, 2010 23:48

TDIFest PDX 2010 Registration

Hello Everyone!
As you may already know this years' TDIFest is being hosted by the Pacific Northwest, specifically Portland, OR!

This team has been working hard to bring you a 'Fest filled with new fun and exciting activities and we are proud to announce the opening of the TDIFest PDX 2010 registration site! :D

Registration is a requirement for anyone planning on attending TDIFest. All registration funds support TDIClub and TDIFest. This years registration brings with it many new options:
1. Lower registration fee's
2. Free events -Sunday show n' shine and Friday Meet n' Greet and more!
3. Drag Racing at Woodburn Raceway!
4. Vendor Information with participation options!
...and much more...!
New items will be added as TDIFest grows and the time draws near, so check back frequently for updates!

Registration instructions are located on the site. If you have any questions about TDIFest or Registration please feel free to contact us at:
tdifest@tdiclub.com

Click on the link above to access the registration website! :)
We'll see ya there! :D

.................................................. .................................................. ........
Update:
Ok everyone -since there's only a week left before Fest :eek: we will no longer be accepting payment by personal check. This is because most checks will not arrive in time. So as to avoid confusion, we will now stop accepting check payments for registration.

Payment options:
Paypal
eCheck
onsite cash/check/paypal

Those of you who have registered and have selected pay by check:
If we have not yet received your check payment in the mail, then you will be expected to pay your balance upon check-in at TDIFest. If you can not make that payment at that time, then your registration will be canceled. You'll be sent an email reminder, as a courtesy for your payment and support! :o

Thanks for your support everyone!

Also, T-shirts are no longer included with your registration. If you'd like a t-shirt, you may try your luck at our Merchandise table to see what sizes we have available!

blizzard60 April 12th, 2010 00:06

Registered! Am I the first?!?!?!

-Chris

BleachedBora April 12th, 2010 00:57

Probably, I'm 2nd. :)
-BB

Farfromovin April 12th, 2010 16:36

It's ordered alphabetically, so you can quickly see who registered. (I beat both you guys to registration though, and I think I was 3rd or 4th LOL).

blizzard60 April 12th, 2010 16:40

But you're on the organizing committee so you don't count!!! :p

tongboy April 12th, 2010 16:44

come on guys, its right on the left hand side :p

invoice #26

why did you have to edit <3 on the comments section of checkout?!

let me know if you guys need a hand with anything

Brokk April 13th, 2010 15:02

Ooo. I am lucky no. 13.

DJGonzo April 13th, 2010 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokk
Ooo. I am lucky no. 13.

Haha I just had to laugh.

Too bad this year's TDIFest is so far away from me :(

ryanp April 18th, 2010 14:04

Ohh this looks very tempting!! would love to come and meet the guys! wonder if i could make this work!!

Zippy_car April 18th, 2010 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanp
Ohh this looks very tempting!! would love to come and meet the guys! wonder if i could make this work!!

It'll be fun, you should go...no pressure... ;)

vw4life April 18th, 2010 21:35

I was reviewing the agenda. Can someone post info on the family friendly add on events? Are they TDIfest official or are they unofficial things?

ie, what is my wife gonna do?

Zippy_car April 19th, 2010 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by vw4life
I was reviewing the agenda. Can someone post info on the family friendly add on events? Are they TDIfest official or are they unofficial things?

ie, what is my wife gonna do?

They are more unofficial things that can be done. We have a team who is currently working on a map of sites in the area, which we'll post on the registration site. There is much to do in Portland that is family friendly and we'll have a packet put together that you'll receive upon check-in that has maps and list of events and options for the non-car enthusiast significant other and families. don't worry, we've got 'em covered. :D

Just check back on the Registration site frequently for updates! :)

TDI-Bill April 22nd, 2010 16:00

iv been deciding if i should move to Portland, OR from NJ...trying to find a job 1st...hopefully i find something soon and move out there...so I can be at this event

Wingnut April 22nd, 2010 19:54

Registered, but won't be attending. Its a geography thing. Just doing my small part to support the club. I would like a T-shirt though. I have one from the last 7 fests, whether I attended or not. If someone local from the Toronto area makes the trip to OR, I will ask them to pick one up for me.

Thanks for all the hard work and good luck with the events.

Zippy_car April 23rd, 2010 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingnut
Registered, but won't be attending. Its a geography thing. Just doing my small part to support the club. I would like a T-shirt though. I have one from the last 7 fests, whether I attended or not. If someone local from the Toronto area makes the trip to OR, I will ask them to pick one up for me.

Thanks for all the hard work and good luck with the events.

thanks for supporting! we appreciate it.
as time draws near, we'll be sure to get one out to ya. :)