DRVOLKS.com will be at Watkins Glen with our update 1998 VW DTI Beetle have 2 seats o

CNGVW

Vendor , w/Business number
Bob Mann Auto, 111 High St, Pembroke MA 02359
TDI
Many TDI Jettas and a Beetle Race car run 2010 jetta tdi cup car build roadrace
DRVOLKS.com will be at Watkins Glen with our update 1998 VW DTI Beetle have 2 seats open for Chump May 26-28
You must do Friday test too, it will be 1.45+ HR on Sat and Sun and you will help on pit stops and car prep after each day and we have a garage space too. I and my brother Rich will help you out if you need and support! you must sign up as a driver at Chump and have all your own safety stuff up to date.
This is a diesel high powered platform high boost setup 30LB+ . A true fun ride. So let me know.
For the week end Friday of testing and Sat and Sunday $975
Bob Mann
781-588-3968

CNGVW

Vendor , w/Business number
Bob Mann Auto, 111 High St, Pembroke MA 02359
TDI
Many TDI Jettas and a Beetle Race car run 2010 jetta tdi cup car build roadrace
one seat left!!
UP grades are 275/40/17 on 10 inch rims up front. reworked roll center and bump steer , new front splitter
Bob Mann

DRVOLKS.com will be at Watkins Glen with our update 1998 VW DTI Beetle have 2 seats open for Chump May 26-28
You must do Friday test too, it will be 1.45+ HR on Sat and Sun and you will help on pit stops and car prep after each day and we have a garage space too. I and my brother Rich will help you out if you need and support! you must sign up as a driver at Chump and have all your own safety stuff up to date.
This is a diesel high powered platform high boost setup 30LB+ . A true fun ride. So let me know.
For the week end Friday of testing and Sat and Sunday $975
Bob Mann
781-588-3968