Saskatchewan Members

Skatch_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat Confortline, Gun Metal Grey,Tech Package and DSG, Previous was 2012 Platinum Grey Jetta 6MT, 138500km
Hey is anyone else on this forum from Saskatchewan?

Lyle

tdilab

TDI
2005 Golf TDI
Greets from the land of living skies. 160 Km/day commuting on highway 7 to Saskatoon is a joy in my Golf I picked up last month. I see many tdi's around here- new & old. Love the sky... love driving the praries. :)

Skatch_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat Confortline, Gun Metal Grey,Tech Package and DSG, Previous was 2012 Platinum Grey Jetta 6MT, 138500km
Tdilab, Glad to see another SK TDI newbie on here:)

Hwy 7? Do drive out to one of the Potash mines everyday or do you drive to Saskatoon For work?

I agree, driving the prairies is amazing. I drive about 5000km a month around Saskatchewan for work. Gotta love my Jetta for the mileage and of course the fun aspect.

Lyle

tdilab

TDI
2005 Golf TDI
Tdilab, Glad to see another SK TDI newbie on here:)

Hwy 7? Do drive out to one of the Potash mines everyday or do you drive to Saskatoon For work?

I agree, driving the prairies is amazing. I drive about 5000km a month around Saskatchewan for work. Gotta love my Jetta for the mileage and of course the fun aspect.

Lyle
Yes, I pass by the Potash mines. Agrium & Cory every day.
I run Harris into Saskatoon daily. Gotta watch those deer crossings, though. SGI offers a "wildlife package" for $35/year. In the past week I was so close to smoking a duck it actually peed on my windshield. See moose by the road all the time, especially around Melfort. And some people think that driving the prairies is boring... HAH! :rolleyes:

deejaaa

Veteran Member
TDI
FOR SALE, 2002 Jetta GLS, 5 speed
i will be in Saskatchewan the first week of Aug at Bright Sands for 2 weeks with the family. wife was raised in Coleville but her mom just sold the farm(sad) and is moving to Kindersley in a condo. i didn't even know K-Rock had condos! i live in and am from Texas but we go "home" at least once a year.

kamakazi

TDI
2006 jetta
Pilger, sk, not on the forums much but i just picked up an ALH jetta project car for my wife hopefully and i need to refresh my knowledge on the mk4 cars. I use to put on close to 10k a month working on the railroad, but since im currently unemployed i dont drive terribly far anymore lol

Tang10

TDI
2010 Golf Wagon TDI
Looking also for the BSM update on my 2005 Passat TDI. No luck in Saskatchewan for finding someone to do the update.

LoveMyVW

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf GLS TDi
Ohh there are lots from sask on here, just don't frequent this section to often as there isn't much going on in it.

SKDUBS which can be found at www.skdubs.com. It's a fairly
Active forum for the stoon and Regina areas. The more the merrier.....

Sent from my Shoe Phone biotch...

steelbro

TDI
Passats and Jettas
Delete Kit

Hi
Just did my first delete kit last, worked great. Engine ran very nice, forget the balancing shaft, too much coin, plus some of the updated balancing shafts have been giving issues too.

jerome
dasgarage.ca

Skatch_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Nice car Gilty. I wish I had the Fender stereo.

Gilty_one

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Execline 3.0 V6 TDI; 2012 Jetta Highline TDI
Ohh there are lots from sask on here, just don't frequent this section to often as there isn't much going on in it.

SKDUBS which can be found at www.skdubs.com. It's a fairly
Active forum for the stoon and Regina areas. The more the merrier.....

Sent from my Shoe Phone biotch...
I tried to register on that site for the forums - such a hard time trying to read that damn confirmation code.

Gilty_one

Veteran Member
TDI
Nice car Gilty. I wish I had the Fender stereo.
I had a standard 2012 Jetta 2.5 (Gasser) on loan to me while me car was getting undercoat, fabric protection, and diamond-kote done.

I was very disappointed in the trim level that the base models have.... and how it sounds - I was sooo happy when I got mine back.

edit: I love sitting here...

Last edited:

62Lincoln

TDI
BMW 335d
Hey guys, I apologize in advance for breaking into your forum, but I have a question on a local supplier, hope someone can help.

Is anyone familiar with this company: http://milliganbiotech.com/

They manufacture biodiesel from canola, and offer a diesel additive. I've been trying to find a supplier in the U.S., but it appears that they only sell their product in Canada. I would appreciate any info you guys have; their diesel additive seems to be a very interesting product, and I'd like to give it a try!

Gilty_one

Veteran Member
TDI
I know there is a Biodiesel distributor in Regina and I see these guys deal out of Foam Lake, but I've not used any biodiesel in any of my TDIs.

Sorry that I can't provide any more info.

Skatch_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Hey 62Lincoln,

Milligan Biotech is a customer of mine. I have not used their product personally, but I do know they are selling to Refineries for blending in their diesel. They have also been selling it through a lot of semi supply companies.

What info are you looking for? I can see if I can get it for you.

rchiu

TDI
'02 Jetta
Queen City Jetta here.

I'm sitting here in Regina ... haven't been very active in the forums ... two young kids have taken my priorities elsewhere ... anyhow... long live tdiclub!

deejaaa

Veteran Member
TDI
FOR SALE, 2002 Jetta GLS, 5 speed
i will be at Bright Sands for 2 weeks again this year starting Aug 5th to visit wife's family while we camp.