TDI
golf 4
This fault poped out in VCDS
19557 - Motor for Intake Manifold Flap (V157): Open or Short to Ground
P3101 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent

Car data: VW TD PD 100HP
Engine: AXR
Model: 2002
KM:260.000KM (serviced in authorised VW service till 220.000KM)

I tried to look for a good explanation for this fault but i couldent find it. Even on roos wiki there is no explanation of this fault there is only fault no. 19559.

The only thing I noticed to conect this fault to something, is that the fuel consumption is about 6,5-7L per 100km, but taking in mind that i am from Bosnia and that we have 15km of highway and we have hills and mountains all over that is here normal. People here say that their tdi consume 5-6L per 100km but i thik that is bull sh.t
So i somehow rulled out the consumption,as for shuting down, he shuts down wery smooth no shaking, as for power over 100kmh, I drive it daily over hill that is 8% incline and i get 120-130kmh easly and if it was a straight line I could do more. So all this rules out fault 19559, an leaves me with my fault 19557.

I read that that it could be the fuse and that this fuse is connected with the AC fan (located on the radiator) but the fan works fine, i dont know is this correct what I just wrote about the fuse.

The EGR seems clean whean i take of the hose.

Having in mind that this part here costs about 500USD I am not so eager to replace it. I am opened to all sugestions if you may have any, and thanks in advance.