TDIClub Forums

TDIClub Forums (http://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php)
-   TDIFest 2015 (http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   TDIFest 2015 Registration is LIVE! (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=442809)

NarfBLAST August 3rd, 2015 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeeDubTDI (Post 4856025)
The agenda with exact times will be posted next week. It's a sunset drive, so we will probably leave the hotel around 5:30ish on Saturday afternoon.

Thanks! Lodging booked and registered!

Yeahdude38 August 8th, 2015 16:01

Lodging booked and registered!

VeeDubTDI August 9th, 2015 22:26

Hey Festers, just a quick reminder that the free t-shirt with registration expires at the end of the day on Monday, August 10th. Everyone who is registered before then will receive a free TDIFest t-shirt (upsizes are charged a nominal fee), a $15 value.

Also, our guaranteed hotel room block expires at the end of the day, as well, although it will likely be extended for another week or so. Nonetheless, if you haven't made your hotel reservation yet, you should probably start looking into it! :)

Don't panic - regular registration will continue until the end of August, but our t-shirt order must be submitted this week, hence the deadline. A limited quantity of t-shirts will be available on-site if you happen to miss out on the freebie deal.

jonferns August 10th, 2015 07:34

Lodging booked and registered :)

VeeDubTDI August 13th, 2015 14:58

Well here's a fluke. We didn't actually stop shirt sales on the 10th, so anyone who registered between then and 30 minutes from now will still get a shirt with their registration.

If there are any on-the-fence people, you still have a little bit of time before I run the final report and place the shirt order! :)

refueler August 13th, 2015 20:20

TDI fest

I live in southern Maine and I was thinking of taking a ride up to Sunday river and taking a walk around and take a look around do I need to register to walk around the venders area. I've only got a couple of hours to spend there.

VeeDubTDI August 13th, 2015 20:51

If you're just checking out the parking lot for one afternoon, that's fine. That said, we certainly would appreciate you registering, as those proceeds go to fund this great site and keep it ad-free. Plus you'll get a goody bag and get to participate in the raffle, silent auction, and attend tech sessions if you register. :)

jfwestgen August 17th, 2015 15:20

Would love to attend as it would be my first one and I live in the area

but my Jetta TDI has been out of commission for a couple months now... Will I be ostracized for driving my gas guzzling Tundra??? :( I know, probably not... just wish my Jetta was in a drive-able condition... Would make my first TDIfest that much more special!

Abacus August 17th, 2015 20:17

Definitely not, but putting it in the show area probably won't win you any awards.

NarfBLAST September 8th, 2015 10:05

I see the "TDFEST 2015" Link at the top of the web page is still live and brings you here...

I was wondering if anyone had that group photo on top of Mount Washington or where or if I should post my best photos, (other than my Facebook page "Santos Speed Shop" link below).

MonsterDog September 8th, 2015 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by NarfBLAST (Post 4882255)
I see the "TDFEST 2015" Link at the top of the web page is still live and brings you here...

I was wondering if anyone had that group photo on top of Mount Washington or where or if I should post my best photos, (other than my Facebook page "Santos Speed Shop" link below).

In the MEETS/2015 TDIFest section, there is a thread for pictures. You can post yours there. And the group one from Mt Washington is already there.

vwUMO September 8th, 2015 12:13

Is it too late to register ?? :D

NarfBLAST September 8th, 2015 19:56

Ahhh, Thanks MonsterDog, found the Picture thread!

VeeDubTDI September 9th, 2015 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwUMO (Post 4882373)
Is it too late to register ?? :D

No! Just sit tight for another 8 months and you'll be able to register for 2016! :cool: ;)

romad September 9th, 2015 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeeDubTDI (Post 4883218)
No! Just sit tight for another 8 months and you'll be able to register for 2016! :cool: ;)

So what you're saying is that it is really too EARLY to register! :D